Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to convert a PDF file into Word document. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to convert a PDF file into Word document
As the creator of the PDF file format, Adobe ensures that Acrobat PDF is available to the Word converter to keep your audio format secure. When you use online conversion tools, your fonts, images and alignments will appear as expected in Mac and Windows. The converted file is an editable Word document that you can start using in Microsoft Word immediately.
You do not need any other software to convert PDF to Microsoft Word when using Acrobat Online Convert to PDF tool. Simply open the tool in your favorite browser on any operating system, select your file, let Acrobat complete the conversion online. Yes, your converted Word file will be safe. Adobe is known for its commitment to security and privacy, so you can convert PDF files to Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, or Excel with confidence and confidence.
Conversion with Adobe Acrobat
Using Acrobat is a great way to make sure the format of the book is as accurate as possible. However, you will need an Acrobat payment feature to use this method. Adobe currently offers a free, seven-day trial of Adobe Acrobat Document Cloud (DC), which can be used for one-time conversions.
If you need to make changes regularly, you will want to pay for the full feature, which runs at approximately $ 15 a month with an annual commitment, or as part of the Adobe Creative Cloud package. You cannot use Acrobat Reader DC to convert PDFs.
- Open the PDF you want to convert in Acrobat. Depending on your preferences, PDF files can be opened automatically in Acrobat. Alternatively, if you have already opened Acrobat, click the Tools tab at the top.
- Select the exported PDF listed to the right. It is also a shortcut found under Create & Edit on the Tools panel.
- On the next screen, select Microsoft Word. By default, it converts to a new .docx format. If you need the older .doc format, click Circle next to Word 97-2003 Document instead.
- In both cases, you can click the Cog icon and change four specific settings: Main Settings, Comment Settings, Image Settings, and Word recognition settings. When done, click OK button.
- Click Export button to finish.
- Adobe will automatically generate word recognition for any text checked during this step.
- It does not always work, but for words that can say a lot, it is the perfect solution.
- Keep in mind that you may need to make some adjustments in your new Word document later.
- Rename your new Word file and save it to your desired location.
Changes with Microsoft Word
Microsoft Word is the perfect alternative to converting PDFs to Word documents – if you have a subscription. The formats are not always linear up and the word may not be accurate. If you have Acrobat or do not mind trying a web-based converter, we suggest trying another option if the format is not possible. After all, other solutions may be more accurate.
- Launch Word and click Open listed on the left.
- Find the PDF you want to convert using one of the three modes listed under Personal and other title titles: OneDrive, this PC, or Browse.
- Select the PDF you want to convert, such as opening a Word file.
- Word will then hold up a notification that lets you know that it will convert the PDF to an edited Word document. It may take some time, and some may not look exactly like PDF due to format differences, and so on.
- Select OK to continue.
- Word will then convert the document into a Word file and open it.
- Check the format and make sure you can edit the document as you like without graphics or text behaving strangely.
Guide about How to convert a PDF file into Word document
In this guide, we told you about the How to convert a PDF file into Word document; please read all steps above so that you understand How to convert a PDF file into Word document in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to convert a PDF file into Word document, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to convert a PDF file into Word document. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.