Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Convert a Screenshot to PDF on Windows 10 PC. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Convert a Screenshot to PDF on Windows 10 PC
Convert a screenshot into a full PDF screenshot crash as shown up on your PC. By saving a screenshot in Portable Document Format (PDF), you will also ensure that it stays open on any PC that has a free copy of Adobe Reader.
Do you want to convert JPG / Screenshot to PDF?
- Screenshots are a very common task and the file is always saved as a JPG format. For some specific reasons, you may want to convert the screenshot to PDF. For some of you, it may be an easy task. However, if you do not really know how to convert screenshot to PDF, you will need to read this article.
- In this post, we will show you two ways to convert Screenshot / JPG to PDF. You can also use these two methods to convert any type of screenshot such as JPEG, PNG, BMP, etc. to PDF format.
Use the Windows 10 Photos APP
- Windows 10 Photos is an application introduced by Microsoft. By using this method, you do not need to download and install any third-party application on your computer.
- Here, we will show you step-by-step guide on how to Save the screenshot as a PDF with the Windows 10 Photos application:
- Right-click on the home screen and then go to Open with> Photos.
- The screenshot will open in Windows Photos. Then, you need to click Print button on the top right corner to continue.
- You will see the print view as follows. Then, you can open the printer option and then select Microsoft Print to PDF option to proceed.
- Click Print button which is in the lower-left corner to continue.
- You will get Save Print Print As window where you can type a file name for PDF and select a location to save the file. After that, you can click Save button to save the file.
- After these steps, the selected screenshot will be converted to PDF successfully. The original JPG / screenshot file is still kept on its original path.
Use third-party JPG to PDF Converter
- Besides using the Windows Photos application, you can also choose to download and install a third-party JPG PDF converter on your computer to have a try.
- When you search for JPG to PDF converter on the internet, you will find many options. Some of them are online converters and some of them are desktop converters. Here, we will show you some of them easy to use.
JPG online to PDF converters
- iLove PDF
- JPG is not a PDF
- PDF Converter
When using JPG Online to PDF Converter, you need to make sure the internet connection is working.
JPG desktop to PDF converters
- JPG to PDF converter
- Icecream PDF Converter
- TalkHelper PDF Converter
- Apowersoft Image to PDF Converter
Guide about How to Convert a Screenshot to PDF on Windows 10 PC
In this guide, we told you about the How to Convert a Screenshot to PDF on Windows 10 PC; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Convert a Screenshot to PDF on Windows 10 PC in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Convert a Screenshot to PDF on Windows 10 PC, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Convert a Screenshot to PDF on Windows 10 PC. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.