Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Copy the URLs From All Open Tabs in Your Browser. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Copy the URLs From All Open Tabs in Your Browser
Need to lock your browser but you do not want to delete all your tabs at the same time? Either your browser is frozen as a result of multiple tabs you open, or you want to retrieve the sources that all your open tabs are receiving. It is also possible that you will need to restart Windows.
If you need to lock your browser but do not want to delete your tabs, there are a few options for saving URLs from your tabs so you can return to them later.
Don’t worry. Whatever your reason for closing your tabs, you can copy the URLs from them all and save them in a file or send them to yourself via email. Today, we will teach you how to Store tab URLs include Chrome, Firefox, Vivaldi, Opera, and Microsoft Edge.
How to do you
Chrome, Vivaldi, and Opera
You can use the same extensions in Chrome, Vivaldi, and Opera to copy URLs from all your open tabs.
The TabCopy extension provides a simple window with three options for which URL settings to copy and the format in which they will be copied.
- Click TabCopy button on the toolbar to access the TabCopy drop-down dialog box.
- You can copy the URL for the selected tab, copy all URLs for all tabs in the current window or all open windows. The extension also allows you to copy URLs in three different formats:
- Expanded – Links are copied and pasted with title and URL on separate and blank lines within each tab tab.
- Compact – Links are copied with no extra space. Each title and URL is on the same line separated by a colon. And there is no blank line between each tab URL.
- Link – This copies tab URLs as hyperlinks. Make sure you paste these links into a program that accepts hyperlinks, such as Word. Otherwise, all you will get in the titles of the links is not the URL.
Then, you can paste the copied URLs into a program such as Notepad or Word and save it. Or you can email them to yourself.
Copy the Extension URL
Copy URLs extension provides many different ways you can copy URLs for all your open tabs.
This extension allows you to copy all URLs or URLs for web pages only. For example, if you have an extension page open in Chrome (chrome: // extensions), the Copy All URLs option will copy that URL, but the Web pages only the option will not.
- Underneath Extract tabs from, yan All windows or Current window (active)..
- Select the Format you want to copy the URL into. You can even set up your own Custom format.
- As you select your settings, what will be the copy of the displays in the URL list at the top of the dialog box.
- Once you have selected your settings, click Copy to Clip.
In Firefox, you can use the homepage program to copy all URLs. Alternatively, you can use one add-on, and two extras are listed here.
Copy All URL URLs Using the Home Page Settings
If you do not want to install plugins to copy all the URLs, you can use the homepage program to do this.
- First, go to Firefox Menu> Options.
- Type Home on the left side of the Options taboo.
- Make sure Custom URLs selected from the New home and windows drop-down list below New windows and tabs.
- If you already have a lot of web pages set up as your homepage, copy those from the drop-down box at the bottom of the drop-down list and paste them somewhere to save them for a while. We will use that box to retrieve all our URLs.
- Type Use Current Pages at the bottom of the box to load all the URLs from all the tabs into the box. Then, put the cursor in the box, select all (Control + A), and copy (Control + C).
- Paste the URLs into a text editor or word processor, or into an email so you can send the URLs yourself or share them with someone else.
- URLs are generally separated by vertical bars. You can replace them with manual return returns. Or, if you have multiple URLs, you can use those Find> Replace option in Notepad ++ to find vertical bars (|) and replace them with transfer returns ( r).
You can copy the original settings of the web page back to the edit box at the bottom of the drop-down menu New windows and tabs now.
Add tabs2txt provides an easy way to copy all tab URLs to the clipboard.
- Install the tabs2txt add-on and then click the Copy the URL Tab button on the toolbar.
- The drop-down dialog box appears with the URLs for all the open tabs displayed. Type Copy to Clip, or press Control + C, then paste the URL in another setting such as Notepad or Word and save the document. You can also paste URLs into email in any email program and send them to yourself.
- To open the same URL of the URLs again, open the saved file or the email you sent yourself, select them, and copy them (Control + C).
- Click Copy the URL Tab button again, paste the copy URL into the box, and click Open the tabs. URLs are opened on separate tabs to the right of the current tab.
Add FoxyTab provides many tools for working with tabs such as creating tabs, closing tabs, merging browser windows, saving a tab as a PDF file, and creating a desktop shortcut for a web page on a tab affect.
You can also use FoxyTab to copy a tab, groups of tabs, or all URLs from the current window.
- Install the additional FoxyTab and then right-click on any tab. Go to FoxyTab> Copy and select an option from the menu. When copying all the URL tabs, you can choose to copy the URL only or add a title with the URL.
- Paste the copied tab URLs into any other application, such as Notepad or Word. You can also paste URLs into email in any email program and send them to yourself.
FoxyTab has many options available to customize the plugin. Type Ctrl + Switch + A to open the Manage your extensions book and type Options next to FoxyTab.
The ear does not touch feature necessary for copying all URLs, and no extensions do this either. But there is a task using the Set Up tabs feature included in the Windows 10 Developers Update. Therefore, you must run the Windows 10 Developers update or later to use this repository.
- Keep opening only the tabs you want to copy. Type Set these tabs aside in the upper-left corner of the window.
- Then, press See all your tabs.
- Click the menu button (three horizontal dots) in the upper-right corner of the Tabs are set aside thinking and choosing Share tabs.
- Them Share The dialog box lists applications installed from the Microsoft Store that receive copied URLs as entries. Click the app you want to use to save the URLs. If you do not find the app you want to use, click Download the application at the Store at the bottom of the dialog box and install the application you want to use.
For my example, I would paste the URL into a note in OneNote. So, I click OneNote on Share dialog box.
Guide about How to Copy the URLs From All Open Tabs in Your Browser
In this guide, we told you about the How to Copy the URLs From All Open Tabs in Your Browser; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Copy the URLs From All Open Tabs in Your Browser in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Copy the URLs From All Open Tabs in Your Browser, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Copy the URLs From All Open Tabs in Your Browser. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.