Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Create Chart in MS Word. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Create Chart in MS Word
Professionals who want to create a Gantt document in Microsoft Word can do so using a stacked tool feature and some manual formats. However, as long as the software is the primary design for the copy and does not have Gantt built into the featureo it may not offer much flexibility in terms of advanced customization or regular updates.
If you need to build impressive Gantt charts and update them regularly for frequent presentations, PowerPoint can prove to be faster and more effective. Below, I will show how to create a Gantt image manually in Word and automatically in PowerPoint. If you want to learn how to create Timeline in MS Word, please check out our Timeline tutorial Here.
Create a template or image directly in Microsoft Word
Like Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word provides the ability to create an index and add it to your document. To create and insert a template or image directly in Microsoft Word, follow the steps below.
- Open the Microsoft Word program.
- In the Ribbon tree at the top, click the Insert tab.
- In the Images section, click the Chart option.
- Once the Insert Chart window opens, select the type of template or image you want to create, then click OK button.
- Basic version of the selected design image or image type, including sample data, in addition to the document.
- An image in the Microsoft Word window also opens, which looks like a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet. In the account window, add, remove, or adjust columns and rows of data to incorporate the databases and values you want your chart to display.
- As it edits columns, rows, and values in the chart, chart or graph window in Microsoft Word it automatically updates and introduces new or modified data.
- When you have completed the chart conversion, close the counter window.
If you need to update the chart data after closing the account window window, you can also open the account window window by right-clicking the chart and selecting the Edit Data option.
Create a sketch or image in Microsoft Excel and copy to Microsoft Word
Microsoft Excel provides more functionality and data manipulation capabilities than Microsoft Word does when creating a graphic or image. If you need the advanced capabilities of Excel to create a chart or image, then insert it into the Microsoft Word document, follow the steps below.
- Open the Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word programs.
- Create a sketch or image in Microsoft Excel.
- After creating a chart or images ready to be placed into the Word document, select the entire chart in Excel. Right-click the image or graphics and select the Copy option.
- You can also press Ctrl + C on your keyboard to copy sketches or pictures.
- In the Word document, move your mouse cursor to the place where you want to add a graphic image or image.
- Right-click and select the Paste option to place the template or image into the document.
- You can also press Ctrl + V on your keyboard to paste a picture or picture.
Guide about How to Create Chart in MS Word
In this guide, we told you about the How to Create Chart in MS Word; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Create Chart in MS Word in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Create Chart in MS Word, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Create Chart in MS Word. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.