Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Create YouTube Banners in Adobe Photoshop. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Create YouTube Banners in Adobe Photoshop
YouTube banner is one of the first things people see when they visit your channel. That makes it an amazing world to excite your potential subscribers. But YouTube uses a banner image for all screen formats – TV, desktop, mobile phone and tablet. As a result, it can be difficult to create a banner that will fit and look great on all devices. If you are a YouTuber and need a banner for your channel, I will show you how to flag in Photoshop at this tutorial. I will show you the way, then you can use this file as a YouTube banner template to customize it for your needs.
How to Banner YouTube in Photoshop
- A YouTube banner has to have specific dimensions — to make sure it will work great on all devices, it should be 2560 x 1440 px. So start by creating a 2560 x 1440 px page in Photoshop with the following configuration. Set Full Color Background to # 333333.
- Add background and adjust your size. Then Rasterize Layer (right click> Layer Rasterize) and then desaturate the image (Shift-Command-U).
- Now integrate a Layer Screen from the Layers panel and use the Radial Gradient with the Gradient Tool (G) using the black front panel. Then set the Opacity Layer to 80%.
- Let us create boxes to store stock images. Draw a rectangle with Rectangular Tool (U) and set Stroke thickness to 20 px; any color will do.
- Apply Shadow Drop to the triangle using blend options.
- Import the first stock image and place it on top of the triangle. Rasterize the image (Layer> Rasterize> Layer) and then desaturate Layer (Shift-Command-U).
- Now create a Hack Screen with the triangle at the bottom (right click> Create Screen Hack) to enter into the box.
- Draw another rectangle around the frame with Stroke 1 px thickness (#FFFFFF) and no full color. Then compile a rectangle, a picture, and a frame (G-command).
- Make six copies of the image (Copy-J) and put the rest of the stock images into each image.
- Create a caption called “TRAVELCITY” with Horizontal Type (T) and apply Bold to the word “CITY”.
- Hold the Pen (P) and draw a 5 px thick frame around the text header, leaving the top right corner open. Then draw a cross with a Stroke thickness of 10 px.
- Now we will create a vignette. To do so, create a Gradient Layer from the Layers group using black as the front, and use the following settings.
Guide about How to Create YouTube Banners in Adobe Photoshop
In this guide, we told you about the How to Create YouTube Banners in Adobe Photoshop; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Create YouTube Banners in Adobe Photoshop in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Create YouTube Banners in Adobe Photoshop, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Create YouTube Banners in Adobe Photoshop. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.