Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Customize MIUI Icons. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Customize MIUI Icons
Xiaomi Customization phones expands to the point where MIUI, the customized layer of the brand, allows you to modify in practice any appearance without complications. Labels are important for this refinement, because keywords contain an infinite number of these elements. You can also install icon packs from the Google Play Store.
Check How to Change icons in MIUI
- The popularity of Xiaomi smartphones is on the rise. Users can find Redmi budget series, as well as higher-end Mi Pro versions and everything in between. The only thing that sets these apart phones apart from the Android-based MIUI device that comes with its own set of pros and cons.
- One of the best features are customization options. MIUI themes are one of the reasons why people come to you. You can also change icons in MIUI in different ways. We will explore each of these.
Google Play Store icon packs
- Xiaomi smartphones were originally built for the Kannada market. Kannada users can access applications from the MI App Store. But Xiaomi users can now be found all over the world, and the Google Play Store is the main marketplace for MIUI phones.
- If you are looking to change the set icon of your Xiaomi phone now, you can go directly to the Play Store and unlock an icon and insert it. For all MIUI 11 users dissatisfied with the modified user interface, they can use the MIUI 11 logo.
- These icons are designed to look stylish and beautiful and are inspired by the Flat Icon design. You can find more than 10,000 icons in this package with all kinds of colors and a single line design. All you have to do when the installation is complete is to press down on the icon home screen you want to replace, and then select the package you want.
- If you are a fan of the Google Pixel UI design and round body icons, you can use the MIUI 10 Pixel logo. You also get cloud wallpapers and powerful calendars with this application. It is important to note that these icons will work best with an Android app such as Nova Launcher or Atom Launcher, but they are not compatible with Google Now Launcher and Pixel Launcher.
- Using Play Store icons is simple and easy, but most people are still not satisfied with it. These symbols are not what people with a particular sense of self are looking for. Nor do those symbols apply to certain applications. There is another way to change the icons on your MIUI smartphone, but it takes some effort.
- All you need to do is create a MIUI Designer account. The easiest way to do this is to use My account on it phone. This will allow you to import files from your SD card. The MIUI sample journal is a place where you can copy as much as you want. You can design your own themes from scratch, including icon packs. But you can also find icon packs and them.
- They are usually in a .zip file and you need to export them to your SD card. After that, all you need to do is go to MIUI themes to customize your icons. This is a long way to go to get the icons, but it is very possible to find some really beautiful design options.
Dive into MIUI themes
- Before it was standard feature on other smartphones, Xiaomi takes the idea of a theme and a theme store. The MIUI theme store is not limited to a few standard options. It is the whole user experience. Themes usually come with their own set of icons. So, if you want to change the whole look of your smartphone, you can check the themes and find the right one for you.
- The only thing you need first is to create a My account. There are several ways to do this. Go directly to the website, log in to Facebook and do it there, or just find My account settings on it phone.
- The next thing you need to do is tap on the “Themes” application so you can browse the theme store. You will notice that everything is well organized and organized so that you do not lose sight of what you are doing. Once you find your favorite theme and icons, just click. The same button will become an instrument button then. Click and go check your new theme and icons and try them out.
Guide about How to Customize MIUI Icons
In this guide, we told you about the How to Customize MIUI Icons; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Customize MIUI Icons in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Customize MIUI Icons, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Customize MIUI Icons. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.