Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Delete Account on Facebook. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Delete Account on Facebook
Have you ever considered deleting your Facebook account? You probably don’t have to worry about your privacy and your wife in danger when you post. Or maybe you want some time earlier in your life and just want to spend less time online. Whatever your reason for leaving Facebook, you should know that deleting your account is an easy task. There are two ways to quit – one that is changing if you change your mind, and the other that is appropriate, for people who are convinced that they want to quit.
Facebook has come and changed a lot since it launched in 2004 (think old? Find too). Thus, Facebook is owned by Meta, a new version of Mark Zuckerberg’s own media government. But, as the social network continues to grow, you may be looking to reduce the number of accounts you have on the altar – including your Facebook account. Whether you are worried about your online privacy, the silent effects of searching on social media, or just want to disconnect completely, there are two ways to remove a Facebook account: You can temporarily activate your account. Or you can choose to delete it completely.
How to Pa Account on Facebook
- Open the Facebook application.
- Tap the hamburger icon in the upper right corner.
- Scroll down and click Settings & Privacy and click Settings.
- Click Personal Information and Account.
- Click on Account Ownership and Control. If you have access to a page, click on Access Profile and Control.
- Tap on Activate and Delete.
- Select Delete your account and click Continue to delete the account.
- Select one of the reasons on the screen or click Continue to delete the account.
- Scroll down and select Delete your account.
Delete your Facebook account through the desktop
Facebook also allows you to delete your account through a desktop browser. Follow these steps to delete your account:
- Open the Facebook website.
- Click on the down arrow in the upper right corner.
- Head to Settings & Privacy and click Settings.
- Click Your Facebook Info from the panel of menus on the left.
- If you have access to a page, click on Privacy and then Your Facebook Info.
- Select Deactive and Delete at the bottom of the page and click View.
- Select Delete account and head to Continue deleting the account.
- Select Delete your account.
- Enter your password to confirm and click Continue.
Guide about How to Delete Account on Facebook
In this guide, we told you about the How to Delete Account on Facebook; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Delete Account on Facebook in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Delete Account on Facebook, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Delete Account on Facebook. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.