Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Delete Images on an IPhone and Device from WhatsApp Group. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Delete Images on an IPhone and Device from WhatsApp Group
As of late WhatsApp has introduced a bunch of security features where you can change you can add it to groups. Because of this, you will not receive excellent messages, especially great morning pictures. The WhatsApp system has removed the media files that we put on our heads phones. Here you will know how to Delete all your media records from a WhatsApp group.
It is not necessary to delete each picture in person from a group on WhatsApp. WhatsApp offers ample options to clean your media files in bulk. You can also avoid media files from being downloaded to your body phone. This will save you from having to constantly clean up WhatsApp media.
How to Delete your WhatsApp photos (Common Method)
Besides basic text messages, WhatsApp also allows you to share photos, videos, GIFs, contacts, locations, text messages and documents and so on. So during your daily use, more and more photos are gathered in WhatsApp and take up a great storage space. In the first part, we want to say the normal way to quickly delete a photo from WhatsApp Group.
How to delete WhatsApp photos on iPhone
- To delete your photos from WhatsApp, you should open the chat and find the specific photo you want to delete. You can continue tapping on it until you get the Delete option. Now you can easily click Delete to remove this photo from WhatsApp.
- If you want to delete two or more WhatsApp photos, you can select more options. Then it allows you to select more images. After selecting all the WhatsApp photos you want to delete, just click the delete icon below then click Delete for Me to confirm your work.
How to delete WhatsApp photos on Android
- If you are an Android user and want to remove useless photos from WhatsApp, you can do the same.
- Open WhatsApp chat and find the photo you want to delete. Tap and tap on it until you see the Delete icon appear on the menu bar. Click the Delete icon and then select Delete for Me to start the deletion.
- If you want to remove multiple photos, you should select one photo, then tap the others to select them. After that, you can hit the delete icon and use the same method to confirm the deletion function.
How to Delete your WhatsApp photos by Using Storage
- Recently, WhatsApp has introduced a privacy control feature called Storage Usage for you to better manage various databases. It makes it easy to delete videos, pictures, and GIFs. The following guide will show you how to delete your WhatsApp photos with it.
- Open WhatsApp on your device. Here we take Android phone as an example. If you want to remove photos or videos from WhatsApp on an iOS device, you can take similar steps. Tap the three icon icon at the top right of the screen and then select the Settings option.
- When you enter the first view of Settings, select Storage and data. Then you can see the option called Manage repository, tap.
- Now you can see detailed information about how much storage is used and how much is available. You can delete your WhatsApp photos based on specific sections such as Forward multiple times and Larger than 5 MB and Chat.
- If you do not have Use of this repository feature in your WhatsApp, you should update the app to your latest version. You can go to Google Play Store or App Store to play it.
How to Delete WhatsApp Photos all the time on iPhone
- To completely delete your WhatsApp photos and related files, you can rely on the professional WhatsApp data deletion software, FoneEraser. It has the ability to quickly remove all WhatsApp photos, videos, messages and more from your iOS device.
Download, install and run these WhatsApp photos deletion software on your computer. Connect your iPhone or iPad to it with a USB cable. To help the computer quickly identify your device, you need to tap Trust this computer in your device screen.
It gives you 3 removal steps to delete your WhatsApp photos, Low, Medium and High. You can choose one according to your needs.
After selecting the erasing stage, you can click Start button to delete all photos, messages and other data from WhatsApp. Then enter 0000 to confirm the deletion, then click Delete button to erase all WhatsApp photos on iPhone.
With this method, you can delete all your WhatsApp files completely with photos. But you should know that, the erasing will also remove other iOS data and settings on your device.
Guide about How to Delete Images on an IPhone and Device from WhatsApp Group
In this guide, we told you about the How to Delete Images on an IPhone and Device from WhatsApp Group; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Delete Images on an IPhone and Device from WhatsApp Group in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Delete Images on an IPhone and Device from WhatsApp Group, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Delete Images on an IPhone and Device from WhatsApp Group. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.