Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to dim text in PowerPoint presentations. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to dim text in PowerPoint presentations
Microsoft PowerPoint is a simple and easy-to-use program one of the best presentation software on the market. It allows users to create high-quality, intuitive presentations, comes with many advanced tools, and is supported by the rest of the Microsoft Office ecosystem. In this Microsoft PowerPoint review, we take a closer look at every aspect of this popular program. To help you decide if it is the right choice for your needs, we analyze your key features, shopping options, user interface, and more.
The Microsoft Model Library has many free templates and premium templates that you can use as a starting point for new releases. Free templates are available for all users, but premium options are available for those who only have Microsoft 365 subscription. If you use an online version of PowerPoint, you will be able to collaborate with colleagues and other related people in real time. Simply share the link to your presentation with the people you want to access, and they will be able to edit or view according to the set permissions.
The PowerPoint web site also comes with a very powerful presentation training tool. Basically, the program will track your tracking, language, and many other metrics while practicing your presentation, providing comprehensive results and on-screen guidance.
How to dim text in PowerPoint
It is very easy to highlight the topic of discussion and fade other words in PowerPoint. For this, you need to:
- Add animation to text / s
- Use Effect Options
Add animation to the text
- Open the PowerPoint presentation in which you would like to make changes.
- Next, highlight the text line that you want to reduce in appearance by clicking and dragging the cursor over it.
- Now, go to the Ribbon menu, select the ‘Animations’ tab and select your door game from the ‘Animation’ group.
- You will know that the game has been successfully integrated when you see a number that precedes the word line.
- Repeat the above steps for all bullet points to confirm that you have used the game successfully.
Use Effect Options
- After having completed the above steps, go to ‘Animation Pane’ under ‘Advanced Animation’ section.
- Immediately, the ‘Animation’ sidebar should appear in the right corner of the computer screen.
- Select all animations by holding Ctrl on Windows and clicking each game. Click the down arrow next to the right of the animations and select ‘Effects Options’.
- The ‘Appearance’ window should pop-up on confirming the action.
- Switch to the ‘Effects’ tab. There, you should see the ‘Do not Dim’ option selected by default (next to the ‘After Animation’ option).
- Change the default setting by pressing the arrow next to the object and selecting a slightly different color that reduces the appearance of the text. If needed, you can select ‘More Colors’.
- Click ‘OK’ to save your changes.
Guide about How to dim text in PowerPoint presentations
In this guide, we told you about the How to dim text in PowerPoint presentations; please read all steps above so that you understand How to dim text in PowerPoint presentations in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to dim text in PowerPoint presentations, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to dim text in PowerPoint presentations. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.