Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to disable/enable Search Indexing in Windows 11 PC. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to disable/enable Search Indexing in Windows 11 PC
Is your PC running slowly? You should think how to The search engine debilitate in Windows 11 via a bit script is available for performance improvement.
This item does not refer to the Windows Experience Index but instead to the command feature in Windows 11, which is identifiable with page search. his features is momentarily shown, and highlighted how to hurt or activate them. For individuals who do not notice the arrow in Windows 11, this is a brief description, You can further develop Windows 11 execution by turning off the Windows search record on your hard drives.
How to activate Windows 11 Search Index
In this article, we will discuss how to enable Windows 11 indexing.
Disable the Windows Search Service
You can disable the Windows Search function to activate the Search Index in Windows 11. To activate the Windows Search function, follow the steps provided below-
- Press the Windows + R combo key to open the Run box. In the Run dialog box, type Services.msc and click OK or hit Enter to open the Services window.
- Here, find the Windows search service. Double click on this function to unlock your properties.
- Now, set the Start Type is disabled, and click Stop in Service mode.
- Here, click on Apply and then click OK.
- After doing so, restart your PC, and you should never face the issue anymore.
Using the Right Command to Update Windows 11 Search Index
Another way to eliminate Windows 11 search index feature is using the command prompt. To do so, follow the steps given below:
- In the Start menu, find CMD. Right-click on the Command Prompt, then click on Run as Administrator.
- At the command prompt, type sc Stop “find” && sc config “search” start = disabled and hit Enter to execute the command.
- Doing so will eliminate the Windows 11 search index.
Turn off the Search Index for Special Driver
If you do not want to update the search index for all drivers / partitions on your PC, you can disable the search index for specific drivers. If you want to increase the search index for a specific driver in Windows 11, then follow the steps given below
- Double-click this PC icon to open File Explorer, or you can press the Windows + E combo button to open Explorer on your PC.
- Now right-click on the computer for which you want to delete the search arrow. In the menu that opens up, click on Properties. Head to the General tab in Driver Properties. Click here Allow files on this computer to have a text index, then click Apply.
- You will get a dialog box that will ask you to confirm whether you want to make changes to the computer only or folders and subfolders.
- Click OK to save the changes, and the search index will be made available for a specific driver.
Enable Search Index In Windows 11
You can easily activate the search index in Windows 11. To activate the search index in Windows 11, follow the steps given below-
- In the Start menu, find CMD. Right-click on the Command Prompt and then click on Run as Administrator.
- Type the command sc config “find” start = auto-stop && sc start “find” in the Right command, and hit Enter.
- This will enable search engine optimization in Windows 11.
Guide about How to disable/enable Search Indexing in Windows 11 PC
In this guide, we told you about the How to disable/enable Search Indexing in Windows 11 PC; please read all steps above so that you understand How to disable/enable Search Indexing in Windows 11 PC in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to disable/enable Search Indexing in Windows 11 PC, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to disable/enable Search Indexing in Windows 11 PC. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.