Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Disable Screen Overlay on Android Devices. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Disable Screen Overlay on Android Devices
This article will show you how to remove screen overlay permission for an application on your Android phone (a feature which allows an app to display on other applications). An error message will occasionally appear when the screen overwrites with another software. Some applications may not launch or work properly as a result of this. On stock Android phone you can disable the application crossover screen from the Settings menu.
How to do you
On Android Stock:
- Open Settings. It is a gray gear icon often found in the app drawer.
- Or, alternatively, swipe down from the top of the screen and then click the gear icon
- Tap Applications & Notifications. It is located near the top of the menu next to the rectangle icon.
- Click Advanced. It is located at the bottom of the page.
- Tap Special app access. It is the last option at the bottom of the menu.
- Tap Display on other applications. It is the fourth option from above.
Tap the app you want to remove the screen saver for. If you are changing this feature remove due to error message, select the app that gave you the error message or the app that you think may be causing the problem. The most common applications that include screen savers are Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Twilight,
- On some devices, you will just see a list of applications with screen mountings with a switch next to them, in which case, tap switch to turn off the screen saver for the selected application.
Tap to switch OFF for the app you want to update. This will disable screen crossover permission for that app.
- If you do not know what app is causing the problem, you can try deleting them all and restarting them one by one.
Guide about How to Disable Screen Overlay on Android Devices
In this guide, we told you about the How to Disable Screen Overlay on Android Devices; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Disable Screen Overlay on Android Devices in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Disable Screen Overlay on Android Devices, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Disable Screen Overlay on Android Devices. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.