Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to disable Tips, Tricks, and Suggestions Pop-Ups in Windows 10. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to disable Tips, Tricks, and Suggestions Pop-Ups in Windows 10
To make it easier for users to find new ones features, Microsoft will occasionally disclose tips, tricks, and suggestions in the lower right corner of the new background screen feature is permitted. While some tips can help, some tips may apply advertising. Microsoft really wants to put all your desktop users into Windows 10, its new model. This is evident from the ongoing user learning program about Windows 10 through display notifications and pop-ups.
While some users have no problems with these notifications, some consider them destructive and even consider switching to the previous version of Windows without any other concern Windows 10 features.
Turn off Windows 10 Tips, Tricks, and Suggestions
Normally, we have two ways to kill tips, tricks and tips in Windows 10, the first to destroy this feature from Notifications and Functions, the other is using the Registry Editor. Now, let’s take a closer look at these 2 methods.
Turn off Windows 10 Notifications from Notifications & Service Center
To activate notifications in Windows 10, just do the following:
- First click on Start Menu and select Settings.
- From the Settings screen, go to Settings> Notifications & Actions on the left side.
- Scroll down in the list of options on the right until you see the toggle marked Accept tips, tricks, and tips on how to use Windows.
- Switch the button Turn off to activate alerts based on notifications.
By Windows 10 Tips, Tricks, and Tips Using the Registry Editor
Using this method will help you to delete all your notifications completely on your computer, especially with system notifications. Make sure you want to do this. After that, follow the steps below:
- Click Start button. In the Start menu, put regedit into the Run box or search box and press Enter, then the Registry Editor will open.
- On the left side of the Registry Editor window, navigate to the following registry key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWARE MicrosoftWindowsWindowsCloudContent Instructions
- On the right side of the Windows registry key, right-click and select New> DWORD Value. Name the newly created value as UseActionCenterExperience and keep its value at 0.
- Finally, go to the Registry Editor and restart your computer, then enter your password to check if the settings are affected.
Guide about How to disable Tips, Tricks, and Suggestions Pop-Ups in Windows 10
In this guide, we told you about the How to disable Tips, Tricks, and Suggestions Pop-Ups in Windows 10; please read all steps above so that you understand How to disable Tips, Tricks, and Suggestions Pop-Ups in Windows 10 in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to disable Tips, Tricks, and Suggestions Pop-Ups in Windows 10, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to disable Tips, Tricks, and Suggestions Pop-Ups in Windows 10. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.