Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to dismiss Media Widgets from the Quick Settings temporarily. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to dismiss Media Widgets from the Quick Settings temporarily
Android puts a small widget into the Fast Settings panel when you pay attention to music or streaming media. While valuable, widgets here and there copy or stay longer than they should. We will tell you the best way to remove them without any problem.
At a time when media widgets work as they should, it helps exclusively. It has quick access to controls and can even swipe left to right between media-enabled applications. However, not without problems. You can download many episodes of regular application from most sessions or they are not deleted when completed.
Here it is how to remove the Media Widgets from the Fast Settings temporarily
Thus, there are two ways to deal with Media Widgets that appear in the Fast Settings menu from the drop-down screen. This method, of the two, works best if the Media Widgets are causing some trouble at that time. The steps below will temporarily remove the running widget, allowing more granular control over them. But it will not remove them completely or completely. This is useful if you want, for example, to just keep the playback of a media object for a while.
Unable to run. In fact, as with most methods — there are guides, very easy to do.
- While music or other media is playing and the widget appears, swipe down twice to display the full Room Settings menu.
- You may be able to purchase it at once, depending on the media being processed and how OEM is set up up notification shade.
- Click the extension widget that specifies the playlist you want to build. If more than one media file is playing or streaming, you will need to swipe left or right on the widget to select the appropriate playback. Then click Long Widget, as soon as the right media appears
- From the resulting text menu, select the “Dismiss” option. However, it is worth noting that the option will not be available while the media is still running.
- At least not actively. You can click “Cancel”, in that case. And then the “pause” icon, before long-pressing the widget again. Stopping the media will make the “Dismiss” option appear and be available
- After selecting “Release”, the widget will be temporarily removed from your site. So it will no longer be pinned below your Room Settings. You can come back later but the Resetting Widget can, if necessary, remove it again by following these steps
- Alternatively, you can also follow the same steps to remove more widgets temporarily. That is, of course, if there is more than one you want to remove
Here is how to remove media widgets completely
Compared to the above-mentioned method for removing Media Widgets from Android’s Quick Settings, this method is appropriate. It also applies a little more flexibility to all Media Widgets, offering a less granular way to tackle them.
- Follow the steps mentioned above by step 2. Then, instead of selecting “Dismiss,” select the option marked “Settings”
- Within the Settings menu, the option that appears is the “Share media player” icon and should be at the top. Select that option to deactivate your rotation and remove the assigned UI from your notification shade completely
- Also found in this menu, Google is the second alternative for the recommended media tips. That doesn’t always appear but if you want to delete them completely, uncheck the toggle option next to “Show media recommendations” before going out of the Settings page using the back arrow in the upper left-hand UI
- To recover the widgets, you will need to navigate to Settings, then find “Media.” The available option is held in the “Sounds & Vibration” – or similarly mentioned – menu. Then, scroll down and select the “Media” option, near the center of the page. Finally, use the toggle to restart the “Share media player” option
Guide about How to dismiss Media Widgets from the Quick Settings temporarily
In this guide, we told you about the How to dismiss Media Widgets from the Quick Settings temporarily; please read all steps above so that you understand How to dismiss Media Widgets from the Quick Settings temporarily in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to dismiss Media Widgets from the Quick Settings temporarily, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to dismiss Media Widgets from the Quick Settings temporarily. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.