Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to do drag and drop in iOS 15 . So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to do drag and drop in iOS 15
iOS 15 is a new spirit for Apple mobile device as it brings significant changes to the way you use your iPhone. Not only does it get new and improved features In FaceTime, Safari, Find Me, Photos, Spotlight, Notifications and Weather, the new iOS feature enables the ability to transfer images, files, texts and links all from one application easily. . Another is the use of new drag-and-drop functions.
iOS 15 brings a whole new way of interacting with the stuff on your screen as you can drag and drop anything you want from one application to another with little effect. This is a feature has been on the iPad since 2017 and Apple is finally making it available on the iPhone with iOS 15.
Prior to this update, iPhone users were limited to drag-and-drop options within a specific application and there was nothing outside of it. This is open up a lot of worlds because now you can copy anything you want between two different applications and with multiple drag support, you can copy many things from one application and paste to another application.
The function of dragging the cross material essentially lets you copy something from anywhere and create a copy on the travel material. When you drag an item from one drop-down application to another, the original content you copy will remain in the source application until it is deleted or deleted yourself.
How to Drag and Drop Photos, Files, and Text Between Apps in iOS 15
On your iPhone, the multitasking system of dragging and dropping your photos, files, or text works similarly to the iPad. So, if you have iOS 15 installed on your iPhone, then check out the steps given below how to drag and drop in iOS 15.
- First of all, just click a screenshot on your iPhone by pressing the side button and Volume Up key together at the same time.
- In case you have iPhone 8 or previous models, you need to press Power and Home Button together to take a screenshot.
- You will find the thumbnail of the handle taken in the lower left corner of your screen.
- Just tap and hold it until the frame disappears and you will notice it will follow your finger.
- With your other finger, simply go to another application where you want to take your screenshot.
- You can transfer the record to different applications including Messages, Photos, Files, Notes, Mail, or a third-party application.
- Once you open any app, just navigate to where you want to save your screenshot.
- If saved in the Photos application, then it can be a specific album.
- Finally, release your finger.
Guide about How to do drag and drop in iOS 15
In this guide, we told you about the How to do drag and drop in iOS 15 ; please read all steps above so that you understand How to do drag and drop in iOS 15 in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to do drag and drop in iOS 15 , which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to do drag and drop in iOS 15 . In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.