Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to download and install iTunes for Windows PC. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to download and install iTunes for Windows PC
There are several reasons iTunes can be useful even if you use a Windows PC: you can store your music, books, and podcasts there, stream offline, use iCloud, sync your iPhone or iPod, and much more. iTunes on Windows works the same as it does on Mac computers. You can use the top bar to navigate and switch between media types: music, movies, podcasts, books, TV shows, etc. You can subscribe to Apple Music to listen and record audio tracks, you can browse and listen to free podcasts, as well as buy or purchase movies and audio books.
How to Download / Install iTunes on Windows
How to download / Install iTunes on a Windows 10 PC
- In the Windows search box, click itunes and, in the best matching section, select iTunes Install App.
- Select Download to download iTunes.
- When the recording is complete, select Launch.
- In the iTunes Software License Agreement window, select Accept.
- On the Welcome screen, select Accept if you agree to share information about your library with Apple or select No thanks to write.
- Select Access to the iTunes Store if you have an Apple ID and password. If you do not have an account, select Go to iTunes Store and log in up for Apple ID to use iTunes.
- Import your CDs into your iTunes library. This converts songs on CD into MP3 or AAC files.
- Set up Your iPod, iPhone, or iPad with iTunes and start using it.
How to Download / Install iTunes on Windows 8 or 7 PC
In Windows 8 or Windows 7, the iTunes software download comes from Apple.
- Go to the Apple iTunes download page, then select Download for a version of Windows installed on your computer.
- Decide if you want to receive email newsletters from Apple and enter your email address, then click Save Now.
- Windows prompts you to run or save the file. Run the file to insert it immediately or save the file to insert later. If you save the file, the installation is saved to the default records folder (usually Records on the latest versions of Windows).
- If you choose to run the file, the installation process starts automatically. If you choose to save the file, find the installer program on your computer and double click the installer icon to start the installation process.
- Select the installation options you want to set: -Install iTunes and QuickTime shortcuts to my desktop: This places the iTunes and QuickTime icons on the desktop for easy access. If you regularly launch programs by double-clicking the icon on the desktop, select this. iTunes is added to the Start menu regardless of what you choose here. Use iTunes as the default player for audio files: Select this to have iTunes play audio files, including CDs, MP3s, podcasts, and recordings. -Default iTunes language: Select the language you want iTunes to be. – Destination Folder: This is where iTunes and its files are installed. Unless you know what you are doing with which you have a reason to change, use the default setting.
- Select Install when your options are done.
- While iTunes is going through the installation process, the progress bar shows how close it is possible. When the installation is complete, select Finish.
- Select Access to the iTunes Store if you have an Apple ID and password. If you do not have an account, select Go to iTunes Store and log in up for Apple ID.
- With iTunes installed, import your CDs into your iTunes library.
Guide about How to download and install iTunes for Windows PC
In this guide, we told you about the How to download and install iTunes for Windows PC; please read all steps above so that you understand How to download and install iTunes for Windows PC in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to download and install iTunes for Windows PC, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to download and install iTunes for Windows PC. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.