Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Download Gmail video on Android or iPhone. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Download Gmail video on Android or iPhone
This blog is about How to Download video from Gmail on your iPhone or Android. We will make a real effort to understand this guide.I trust you like this blog How to Download video from Gmail on your iPhone or Android. Assuming your answer is yes then, at that point, kindly follow up to understand this.
How To Download A Video From Gmail On Your iPhone?
- Email with a video is available with the “Click to Download” option. You will not see a video preview in the Gmail smartphone application, but it comes with an email client on your PC.
- Click “Click to Download” and select a browser from the pop-up window. You will be directed to the cloud mode where the clip is stored for a while. Pls, note that this is only required if the attached clip is too large for a regular email.
- To view the recording options, click “Sharing” in the browser toolbar. You can decide to save the file to Dropbox or in the Keep Line, let it be sent to CloudApp, or send via AirDrop. Email-ready videos can be downloaded directly into the camera roll. Click the file to open in the preview window. Then select “Save,” first near the title of the video. You will also be shown the option to save the clip to Google Drive or send it to other places like Files by partition button, which can be found on the far right.
How To Download Video From Gmail On Your Android?
- The method of downloading a clip from Gmail on Android is the same as that of the iPhone. Once more, open the email, select the video files, and tap “Download” to add the clips to the Gallery. This is if the clip is sent as an attachment.
- If you accept it as part of the message, this is all you have to do. Select “Watch video,” click it, then select “More” by tapping the three vertical icons. Select “Save” from the more menu and you are ready to go.
- Note that if the clip is too large, downloading through cloud services is essential.
Guide about How to Download Gmail video on Android or iPhone
In this guide, we told you about the How to Download Gmail video on Android or iPhone; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Download Gmail video on Android or iPhone in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Download Gmail video on Android or iPhone, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Download Gmail video on Android or iPhone. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.