Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Download Multiple Files on PC from Google Drive Without Zipping. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Download Multiple Files on PC from Google Drive Without Zipping
We all use Google Drive as our primary cloud storage. What about us? It has many useful tools and flexibility to use the interface. Ask someone what is the best cloud storage. No doubt someone would say that Google Drive is the best. Yes, that is true, but the whole system has its weaknesses. But we can find setbacks to avoid them. This thing will teach you how to download folders from Google Drive without moving them.
As you are reading this article, I know that every time you try to download multiple folders or files from Google Drive, it is uncomfortable. The litter process gave me a headache. I have never seen it completed and let me get what I want. I know you had the same experience. So I scoured all over the internet and searched up with a nice solution. Finally I found a way to copy folders and files without dragging them.
Download large files from Google Drive without zipping
While downloading large files from Google Drive on your desktop via a browser, it automatically saves them into a large file for convenience. But compression takes a lot of time & you have some ways to download those Google driver files without doing any work at all. Here are the steps you can take to begin the process:
- First, download Google Drive for desktop. Scroll down and click on ‘Download’ button under ‘For Everyone’.
- Open & install downloaded program. It automatically downloads assets & installs them features. Just make sure your internet is working during installation.
- Follow the on-screen instructions. Log in to your Google account containing the files you want to download or access.
- After logging in, it gives you the option to sync your files from desktop to cloud. Uncheck the box if you are not interested in this feature.
- In the next panel, you will see two options, to sync all drivers or specific files. This is the important part, as the selected files will be saved to your desktop. So, click on the second option, ‘Sync everything in My Drive’ & select the desired folders. (The first option is to copy the entire driver folder, ignore this feature if you do not need it.)
- Click on ‘Start’ button & will create a folder named Google Drive on your PC, the files will be downloaded here. From there, you can cut, copy or edit them anyway you want.
Can I download a large folder from Google Drive?
If you are using Google Drive on your PC browser, right-clicking the folder will show you the option to download as is. But it will convert the selected folder into a .rar file, which is time-consuming for large folders, with you having to export the contents, in particular.
Download many large files from Google Drive on Android
If you are on your Android device and want to download Google Drive files on it Mobile without even dragging them in a short time then you can use the steps with the tool provided below-
- First, on your Android device Download Advance Progress Manager.
- Open the app and tap the three lines in the upper left corner. There you can access the built-in browser.
- Paste the file link you want to record in the URL bar at the top. If the file does not belong to everyone, you will have to log in to an accessed Google account.
- Tap the record button on top. If the file is larger than 250 MB, it will warn you that Google Drive cannot scan for viruses. Lu ‘Download lonakona’ button under this warning message.
- A window will appear where you can customize your name. Click on ‘Advanced’ button at the end of the window & change ‘Threads for download’ to the max.
- Click ‘Start’ button to start downloading. You can pause, restart the download from the main screen of the application.
Download large files from Google Drive to iPhone without Zipping
For downloading cloud files from Google Drive on your iOS device, you can use the Total Files app from the AppStore and download many large files on your iPhone or iPad.
- First, on your iOS device, Download the Application Files file from the AppStore.
- Open the app and access the built-in browser by tapping button in the lower-left corner of the screen.
- Paste the file link you want to record.
- Tap the record button on top, tap on ‘Download anyway’ button to begin.
- You will see a notification below, select the ‘Download’ option. Then select the record location and the file name.
- Click ‘Download’ button on to start the download on iPhone.
Guide about How to Download Multiple Files on PC from Google Drive Without Zipping
In this guide, we told you about the How to Download Multiple Files on PC from Google Drive Without Zipping; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Download Multiple Files on PC from Google Drive Without Zipping in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Download Multiple Files on PC from Google Drive Without Zipping, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Download Multiple Files on PC from Google Drive Without Zipping. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.