Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Edit PDF Files with Files App in iOS 15. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Edit PDF Files with Files App in iOS 15
Next time the application releases With the introduction of iOS 11, users are not very happy with what should be the “new master” for iPhone. As a matter of fact the application needs a lot of elements to convert to a good document manager. However, Apple knows how to further development Files gradually, after a long time later in the year, many updates.
Today Application Files for iOS and iPadOS is the basic device for any iPhone and iPad user. To the extent that it allows you to work essentially any type of work: share, move, view, focus, duplicate and even exchange records.
How to Edit PDF with files in iOS 15
- Editing PDF documents on iPhone and iPad is not an easy task, once it is time to download the applications from the App Store specializing in this task, and not all of them are free. IOS 15 is currently in beta, but will bring an impressive amount of news that will make your iPhone better if possible.
- One of these new features is a compatible application Files with editing PDF documents. It has already been described as the new Draw and Drop drop feature of iOS 15 works and we have discovered an exhausting barbarity of secrets and disappearances tricks to update but this time we will talk about how to edit PDF documents with the File application on iPhone.
Before you start… what do you need to edit PDF on your iPhone?
- Unfortunately, PDF document editing feature of Application Files only available for iOS 15 version of iPhone mobile software.
- So, unless you want to download and install the iOS 15 beta, you will have to wait for the official launch of the general version in September, after the launch of the new Apple iPhone 13 models.
- If you are curious to see how the PDF editor works in iOS 15, we invite you to continue reading this guide. If you want to try this amazing novelty, you will love to know everything you need:
- An iPhone compatible with iOS 15. Beta of iOS 15 public or for developments.
- Apple Files application. Application Files is installed by default in the latest versions of iOS and iPadOS, but if for some reason you do not have it on your device, you can download it for free from the App Store.
How to activate editing mode in PDF files
- Currently, with earlier versions of iOS 15, the File application on the iPhone and iPad provides the ability to view and share PDF documents. And it works like a charm, in fact it also allows you to make free hand definitions and symbols. But you cannot edit PDF although, as mentioned earlier, there are many options to edit PDF in the App Store.
- To start using PDF editing mode, open the Files application on your iPhone.
- Then go to the corresponding folder, select and open the PDF document you want to edit.
- Once you open the PDF and the document is displayed in full screen, swipe your finger quickly from the left side of the screen to the right.
- As reported by Nerds Chalk, this new touch analog is being implemented in iOS 15 to improve the PDF document editing mode.
- On the left side of the screen, all the pages of the PDF document will appear as thumbnails.
- It should be noted that to activate the PDF document editing mode, you need to control the touch very quickly. At first it may seem a little complicated, but as time goes on you will get used to it.
How to configure the pages of a PDF
- The file application in iOS 15 will help you to make all kinds of adjustments to your PDF documents. You can even change the order of the pages you create up the file.
- To do this, you just have to tap your finger on a page – until the floating menu disappears – and drag your finger to move it to the desired location. It’s easy!
How to change a page in a pdf
- There are times when you download or publish a PDF file and some pages display the content in landscape orientation instead of image (or vice versa). In these cases, converting a page orientation to your liking is very complex, it is complex even if you are editing a PDF on a PC or Mac.
- Fortunately, iOS 15’s latest PDF editing feature lets you change individual pages with incredible ease. To turn a page on, activate the PDF document editing mode as previously and move your finger to the page you want to rotate.
- A floating menu will appear with several options for editing the document. Among the various options, you will find one that points to “Turn to the left” and another to “Turn to the right”.
How to add image to PDF
- One of the most common tasks when editing PDFs is to insert images into the document. Therefore, with the File application in iOS 15, it is also possible to do this.
- To insert an image into a PDF file, you must activate the editing mode, select the page of the document and hold it with your finger. Then, in the floating menu, click on the “Insert from file” option.
- The PDF editing menu of Apple Files in iOS 15 has many other options to edit your PDFs on the fly, such as scan pages, delete pages or add new blank pages. Therefore, the tool also offers the most common options for annotate, embed text, signatures, geometric images and high resolution glass.
- Speed dial button located in the right corner of the application. A series of options that make the iPhone even more useful than it already was.
Guide about How to Edit PDF Files with Files App in iOS 15
In this guide, we told you about the How to Edit PDF Files with Files App in iOS 15; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Edit PDF Files with Files App in iOS 15 in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Edit PDF Files with Files App in iOS 15, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Edit PDF Files with Files App in iOS 15. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.