Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Edit Snooze Time on iPhone. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Edit Snooze Time on iPhone
If you wake up up to an alarm on your iPhone and hit it occasionally button, it takes nine extra minutes, nothing more, nothing less. Not only does the iPhone watch use a nine-minute delay time by default; that is your only choice. But if nine minutes is too long or too short, there are many exercises that will put you in control of your occasional routine.
How to Change your Playtime on iPhone via Multiple Alarms
- Since adjusting the nine-minute snooze time is not an option with the iPhone clock application, one way to work around that is to set multiple alarms at your desired snooze intervals, but disable the snooze function so you do not have alarms and snoozes happen at the same time.
- Here it is how to set multiple alarms as an alternative to changing the time snooze iPhone:
- Open the Time application.
- Click the Alarm tab if you are not already there.
- Tap the + sign in the upper right corner to create a new alarm.
- Enter the desired wake-up time left and center slider.
- Select AM or PM from the slider to the right.
- Tap This Occasionally to activate the snooze. Snooze is disabled when the toggle is gray.
- Click Save in the upper right corner.
- Repeat the steps above for as many alarms as you need at the occasional intervals you want.
Guide about How to Edit Snooze Time on iPhone
In this guide, we told you about the How to Edit Snooze Time on iPhone; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Edit Snooze Time on iPhone in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Edit Snooze Time on iPhone, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Edit Snooze Time on iPhone. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.