Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to enable and use Google Assistant on Chromebook. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to enable and use Google Assistant on Chromebook
If you have broken even once in the last few months, you have lost something important with Google Assistant. It seems that every few weeks the Help Desk comes out up on a new platform or expand your capabilities. And that’s not really surprising: as we’ve discussed about 72 million times, Help is at the center of everything Google has done these days – and for good reason.
How to Set up and Use Google Assistant on Your Chromebook
How to Turn on Google Help on your Chromebook
- First, select the time in the lower right corner of your Chromebook desktop. In the pop-upup window, select Settings.
- In the Settings window, scroll down to Find and Help, and select Google Assistant.
- In the Google Assistant window, let it switch to the right. This will enable many other Google Help options below you. The following settings are: – Related Information: If enabled, Google Assistant will show you notifications with information, applications, or actions related to the current text on your screen. -Good Google: If you set this to always on, the Help application will respond when you say “Ok Google” followed by a command. Set this to Turn (Recommended) so this feature only works when the Chromebook is plugged in or charging. – Notifications: Allow Google Help to display pop-upsup Notification on your taskbar. Preferred input: When activated, Google Assistant will listen to the audio input from you first. If disabled, the keyboard will be the first entry for commands.
Customize Google Help Settings
- Select the time in the lower right corner, then select Settings> Google Assistant.
- Select Google Help Settings. This will open a new window where you can customize everything about what Google Assistant knows about it.
- On the You tab, select Your Places. On this screen, customize Home and Service Addresses to match yours home and working conditions. You can also select Add new site to add any locations you visit frequently. Press x in the upper right corner of the window to close it when ready.
- Still on the O tab, select Getting around. Make sure the settings for how to navigate are accurate.
- From the You tab again, select Weather, then make sure the temperatures match that used in your global area.
- Finally, from the View tab, select Performance Controls. It is very important to check this page closely and make sure you are good with Google Assistant accessing your information as described.
- Other tabs in Google Help programs are Help and Services: – Help: Your language and whether you want to receive emails of news and updates features
-Tasks: Customize what Google Help tools or services will be used when launching notes or lists, your music, your calendar, and reminders.
Guide about How to enable and use Google Assistant on Chromebook
In this guide, we told you about the How to enable and use Google Assistant on Chromebook; please read all steps above so that you understand How to enable and use Google Assistant on Chromebook in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to enable and use Google Assistant on Chromebook, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to enable and use Google Assistant on Chromebook. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.