Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Enable/Disable the Maximize Button’s Snap Layouts Pop-up in Windows 11. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Enable/Disable the Maximize Button’s Snap Layouts Pop-up in Windows 11
Microsoft introduces Snap Help or “Snap Windows” service in Windows 7. Users get it almost immediately. You can make better use of your workspace by adding windows to the sides and corners of the screen. At the same time, they automatically measure so that the windows on the left and right of the screen divide the screen into exactly two parts. Microsoft has improved this feature in Windows 10. Now in Windows 11, you can not touch the windows dock right and left. It also captures all the edges of the screen and divides it into four symmetrical parts.
Snap Limit utility is a feature of Windows 11 which allows the user to view all the open windows on the screen at the same time. Although this feature Available around Windows 7, the utility is especially advanced in Windows 11. The service can be accessed either by pressing the Windows + Z key or by moving the cursor over the maximum size. button.
Activate or Disable the Snap Settings Feature on Windows 11 via the Application Settings
- Press the Windows + I key to open up Program application on Windows 11.
- In the Settings application, use the vertical menu on the left to click Settings.
- Next, scroll to the right-click menu, scroll down and click on Multitasking from the list of available options.
- From the Multitasking tab, enable the Snap windows toggle if you want the feature activate or deactivate if you want to remove Snap Layouts.
Activate or Disable the Snap Settings Feature on Windows 11 via Registry Editor
- Press the Windows + R key to open up a Run dialog box. Next, type ‘regedit’ in the text box and press Ctrl + Shift + Press to open up Registration Editor with admin access.
- Once you are ready by User Account Control, click Yes to grant access to admin.
- In the Registry Editor, use the menu on the left to navigate to the next location HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionExplorerAdvanced
- Next, right-click on the Advanced button and select New> Dword (32-bit) Value from the list that just appears.
- Next, go to the right and rename the newly created DWORD to EnableSnapAssistFlyout.
- Next, double click on Take Snap Help Fly out of the menu on the right then set the Basic to Hexadecimal and the value.
- to one of the following if you want to activate or disable snack preparations on Windows 11: 0 = Set this amount to Activate Snap Layouts 1 = Set this amount to Activate Snap Settings
- Once the change is forced, restart your Windows 11 PC to allow the changes to take effect.
Guide about How to Enable/Disable the Maximize Button’s Snap Layouts Pop-up in Windows 11
In this guide, we told you about the How to Enable/Disable the Maximize Button’s Snap Layouts Pop-up in Windows 11; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Enable/Disable the Maximize Button’s Snap Layouts Pop-up in Windows 11 in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Enable/Disable the Maximize Button’s Snap Layouts Pop-up in Windows 11, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Enable/Disable the Maximize Button’s Snap Layouts Pop-up in Windows 11. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.