Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Enable/Disable Undo Send in Microsoft Outlook. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Enable/Disable Undo Send in Microsoft Outlook
We can say that the best way to change an email message is to never send it. However, we send a lot of emails every day, accidents happen and often you do not notice that your message is wrong until you hit the sender. button. Google’s Gmail is the first email service to change button giving you 30 seconds to cancel the email, then Microsoft adds the same feature to Outlook.com, but for those who use the Outlook desktop application this is not necessary feature
You probably don’t know, but the Outlook desktop application has settings that you can configure to stop sending a message to “send back”.
Disable Send Switch in Outlook
- Open up Your Outlook Client, click File, then select Manage Terms & Alarms.
- In the Rules and Alerts window, click New Rules and select “Apply rules on messages I send” at the bottom of the list.
- Clicking on “Forward” will bring you to the rankings page. If you do not have specific conditions that you would like to add to the main rule, click “Next” again.
- Once the time frame has been determined, clicking on “Next” will take you to the exclusion page. If you do not have exceptions to add, click “Next”.
- This will open up page “Complete the Rules of Procedure” where you can name the new rules you have created. Click on “Finish” button to enable it.
Please note that “Send Send” to our Outlook client is only available in Outlook for Windows 2016, 2013 and 2010. Those who use an older version of Outlook do not have access to this featureand at the moment Outlooks’Mac customer does not have this feature whether.
Guide about How to Enable/Disable Undo Send in Microsoft Outlook
In this guide, we told you about the How to Enable/Disable Undo Send in Microsoft Outlook; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Enable/Disable Undo Send in Microsoft Outlook in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Enable/Disable Undo Send in Microsoft Outlook, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Enable/Disable Undo Send in Microsoft Outlook. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.