Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Enable Title Bar Color for Desktop Apps in Windows 10 and 11. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Enable Title Bar Color for Desktop Apps in Windows 10 and 11
Do you find the application windows in Windows 10 seem a bit boring? Do you have trouble clicking in the correct position when moving windows around? If so, you may want to add some color to the mix. Here it is how to turn on the title bar color in Windows 10. In older versions of Windows, many visual effects are used to clearly indicate the title bar area of an application window. This makes it easier to see what kind of application window is currently running. It also makes it easier to see where you click when moving and the size of the windows, and improves the screen experience.
Since writing 10056 of Insider Preview, we have only got white title bars that look the same for all windows, regardless of whether they are focused or not. Fortunately, the solution to adding color back to the title bars is quite simple, and I’ll walk you through it below.
How to Show or Change Color on Headers and Borders in Windows 10 & 11
- Click Start> Settings> Personal. Click on Colors.
- Scroll down to Show accent colors on these sites.
- Check or open the box next to Header Tools and window borders.
- To select a color, you have four options.
- Automatically remove the accent skin from my back. Click here to see if Windows can automatically pick a color for you.
- Recent colors. Choose from recently used color.
- Windows colors. See if you like any of the default colors available.
- Traditional color. Culture is our favorite pastime. Try to find a color from one of the two options mentioned above. Now, click on Custom color.
Guide about How to Enable Title Bar Color for Desktop Apps in Windows 10 and 11
In this guide, we told you about the How to Enable Title Bar Color for Desktop Apps in Windows 10 and 11; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Enable Title Bar Color for Desktop Apps in Windows 10 and 11 in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Enable Title Bar Color for Desktop Apps in Windows 10 and 11, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Enable Title Bar Color for Desktop Apps in Windows 10 and 11. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.