Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Enter UEFI in Windows 11. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Enter UEFI in Windows 11
BIOS (Basic Input / Output System) is the startup system used by the computer’s microprocessor. It controls the flow of data between the operating system and the connected devices, such as mouse, keyboard, SDD / HDD, etc. The BIOS allows to modify the various operating system settings of your PC /laptop. For example, with the BIOS settings, you can change the importance of the boot device when you install a new operating system on your PC. Similarly, some specific changes or programs such as Secure Boot and TPM can only be activated by the BIOS. Therefore, it is important to know how to open the BIOS on a Windows 11 PC.
Officially, there are two ways to access the Windows 11 BIOS. You can either boot into the BIOS by pressing the appropriate key at the beginning. Or you can open the BIOS via Windows RE (Recovery Environment). There are several ways to access Windows RE. You can find all the ways to access Windows RE in my article “Starting Windows 11 in Safe Mode”. Now, without further ado, let’s learn all the ways to access the Windows 11 BIOS.
BIOS can be accessed without having to mess around with most programs. Almost every PC or laptop is a button to access the BIOS setup or pause the boot process. This can be seen immediately before Windows starts. It is important to enter the BIOS quickly at the beginning. This is because of the Windows boot up quickly on newer computers.
Access the UEFI / BIOS in Windows 11 using the Shortcut Keys
- Samsung: Press the F2 key on your keyboard.
- HP: Press the ESC or F10 key on your keyboard
- Dell: F2 or F12 key on your keyboard
- Microsoft Edition: Press and hold Volume Up button
- Toshiba: Press the F2 key on your keyboard
- MSI: Press the Del key on your keyboard
- ASUS: Press the F2 or Del key on your keyboard
- Acer: Press the F2 or Del key on your keyboard
- Lenovo: Press F1 or F2 key on your keyboard
Enter BIOS on Windows 11 Using the Settings application
- First, press the Windows + I key to open the Settings application.
- Click on System and then click on Recovery options which is on the right.
- Under the drop-down menu, you need to click on Restart Now which is next to Advanced Start.
- Click on Restart now for confirmation again.
- Now your Windows 11 PC will boot into the blue screen with the window “Select an option.”
- Here select the Troubleshooting option.
- Finally, select Advanced Options and select UEFI firmware and then restart your computer again.
- That is, your Windows 11 computer will enter UEFI mode or BIOS settings.
Guide about How to Enter UEFI in Windows 11
In this guide, we told you about the How to Enter UEFI in Windows 11; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Enter UEFI in Windows 11 in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Enter UEFI in Windows 11, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Enter UEFI in Windows 11. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.