Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to find free storage space on your PC. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to find free storage space on your PC
Regardless of the type of Windows computer you have – desktop, laptop or tablet – you have at least one hard drive that stores your programs, programs and data. It does not matter if it is a custom hard drive or more solid-state drive (SSD). In any case, Windows offers you two easy ways to check your storage, and you can use the simplest method for you.
How to Check out the Free Hard Drive Site in Windows
- In Windows 11 or Windows 10, select Start button, followed by Explorer Manager (small folder icon). If you do not find it, check it under All Windows Applications or System folder, or type a file in the search box.
- In Windows 8 or Windows 10, locate this computer and then select this PC.
- In Windows 7 or Windows Vista, select Startup button by Computer.
- In Windows XP, go to Start and then My Computer.
- On the left side of File Explorer or Windows Explorer (depending on your Windows version), make sure this PC, Computer, or My Computer is selected (again, depending on your Windows version).
- On the right, find the driver on which you want to know how much free space is left.
- In newer versions of Windows, you can find it right under the list of free space drivers on it, as well as the total size of the computer, in a format like this:
- Local Disc (C :)
- [storage space indicator]
- 535 GB free of 931 GB
- To view more, right-click or tap-and-hold the one you want more storage information on, then select Properties.
- In the General tab, you will find all the important information about the storage device you are looking at, reported in bytes as well as GB round fẹ free space including:
- Site used: This is the total amount of data on this device.
- Free space: This is the difference in the total content capacity of the device and the total amount of data stored on it. This number indicates the amount of additional storage you are allowed to fill.
- Capacity: This is the total content capacity of the driver.
- There is also a pie chart, which shows the use of free space on the computer, helping to view the amount of space you are using on this hard drive or other device.
Guide about How to find free storage space on your PC
In this guide, we told you about the How to find free storage space on your PC; please read all steps above so that you understand How to find free storage space on your PC in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to find free storage space on your PC, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to find free storage space on your PC. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.