Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Fix ‘AirPods Won’t Connect to Mac’ Issue. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Fix ‘AirPods Won’t Connect to Mac’ Issue
AirPods are one of the most popular gadgets from Apple. The glossy white outside and the amazing experience of these in-ear audio systems can explain previous information. Connecting your AirPods to the platform of your Apple devices can be very helpful. But when it comes to connectivity issues, it is difficult. At present we do not want you to listen to music sooner or later in class or meeting due to connection issues with AirPods.
Connection problems seem to be uncommon, but still, many users seem to have them from time to time. Your AirPods connect to other devices such as your Mac using Bluetooth. And Bluetooth devices can suffer from a lot of pairing errors. This problem can affect AirPods, AirPods 2, and AirPods Pro.
How to connect your AirPods to your Mac if you do not use them on an iPhone
If your AirPods are not connected to your iPhone, you can connect them directly to your Mac anyway.
- With AirPods in case of charging, open the lid but do not remove the AirPods.
- Press and hold button on the back of the case until the status light starts to flash.
- On your Mac, click the Apple menu and then click “Settings Favorites …”
- In the Favorites settings window, click “Bluetooth”.
- In the list of devices, find the AirPods you want to connect with Mac and then click “Connect.”
- After the connection is complete, the AirPods will appear at the top of the Devices list, ready to use.
If you are having trouble connecting your AirPods, there are a few things you can try to solve the problem: First, make sure your Mac is up to date. You need MacOS Sierra or later to install first-generation AirPods, and macOS 10.14.4 or later for second-generation AirPods.
How to connect your AirPods to your Mac if you have already used them on your iPhone
Your AirPods are designed to connect to your Mac automatically if the Mac uses the same Apple ID as your iPhone.
If this is the case:
- Unlock your AirPods case, just like you do to connect them to your iPhone.
- On your Mac, tap the volume icon in the menu bar at the top of your screen. It sounds like a speaker.
- In the “Exit Device” section of this menu, select your AirPods.
If this does not work, there are two programs that you need to make sure it works. Open Settings Favorites by clicking the Apple icon in the menu bar, and then click “Settings Favorites.”
- Make sure your Mac is logged in with the same Apple ID as your iPhone. In the System Preferences window click “Apple ID” to make sure you are logged in and using the same ID as your iPhone.
- Make sure Handoff is turned on. In the Settings Preferences window, click “General,” and make sure there is a check mark next to “Get Analog between this Mac and your iCloud devices.”
- If you do not see the volume icon in the menu bar, you need to turn it on. In the Settings Preferences window, click “Sound” then click the box next to “Show volume in the menu bar.”
Guide about How to Fix ‘AirPods Won’t Connect to Mac’ Issue
In this guide, we told you about the How to Fix ‘AirPods Won’t Connect to Mac’ Issue; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Fix ‘AirPods Won’t Connect to Mac’ Issue in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Fix ‘AirPods Won’t Connect to Mac’ Issue, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Fix ‘AirPods Won’t Connect to Mac’ Issue. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.