Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Fix ‘Amazon Echo Connected to Bluetooth but No Sound’ Issue. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Fix ‘Amazon Echo Connected to Bluetooth but No Sound’ Issue
The Amazon Echo speaker size is gigantically popular, with many homes now having multiple speakers. While our experiences with Alexa-powered devices have suffered recently, this is a part of the Amazon Echo cases that you can understand, complete with tips for how to decide them.
Echo Dot Nothing
Normally, at this point in our stuff, we try to get to the root of the problem. However, due to the many different factors that can cause this case, we decided to jump directly into it at this time. No matter what the cause, the remedies below are almost guaranteed to correct the situation.
Check the Volume
- Although we know this sounds a little too basic to be the problem, it is always best to start small so that we do not accidentally miss anything.
- Every now and then, the whole thing could be that the volume on the speaker itself can change all the way down. This can pretty easily be the reason, especially if you have purchased and are in the process of setting it up up.
- So, to check and make sure that this is not the case, all you need to do is make sure the volume is not too low.
- There are two different ways of turning it on up volume:
- If your Echo device is physical buttons on it (only some do), you can turn it on up from here with a convincing effect. Repeatedly tap on button sometimes rather than holding it in.
- However, if your Echo device is of the opposite type buttons on the device itself, the method you need to handle is a little different. In this case, you will need to go into the App itself. If the application indicates that the volume already exists up sound beautiful, try beating the wall and then adjust the volume to a level you find acceptable.
- Believe it or not, this little tip will work for most users. If not here’s a new product just for you! We still have a little more tips to go.
Try Restarting the device
- On occasion, your device may tell you that it is all connected and ready to go when this is not the case at all.
- There is a chance that you may not be able to connect at all, which will result in some features or not. Again, if this is the cause of your sound issues, it is surprisingly easy to fix.
- The only thing you will need to do is disconnect your smartphone from the Echo device using the App menu.
- Once you do that, the Echo will return to the pairing mode.
- The blue circle will begin to rotate as you search for devices to connect to.
- After disconnecting, restart the device again on it home network and using Bluetooth, as appropriate.
- With a little luck, the new connection of the configuration will fix any and all problems you have had.
Switch off the “Do not worry” mode.
- One great thing about Echo speakers is that they come with a chock full of extras features designed to make your life easier.
- Many of these are well stored and you do not notice that they are running until they start to cause a problem – an example of feature which can cause controversy every now and then in the “Do Not Disturb” mode (DND).
- All this reason feature is to prevent the speaker from giving you any notifications while using the speaker, so do not interrupt your music or podcast.
- To check whether the Echo Dot is sound, all you need to do is try to give the Echo a command.
- Then, if the speaker turns on up with the purple ring, you can be sure that the DND mode is working.
- Another way to check this is if you see a light showing on “sleep” button.
- On occasion, this situation may prevent your speaker from working properly, so the next step is to activate it.
- This can be done from the App on it mobile without hassle:
- All you need to do is switch to the device you intend to use.
- Then, your App will give you the option to switch between modes.
- Then, with some luck, once you remove the DND mode, everything should be back to normal again.
- If not, it’s time to move on final this is a step guide.
Restart the device
- Although this tip is a little more adventurous and surprising than the others, it is, unfortunately, your last life to let the problem last from the comfort of your own. home.
- What we mean by this is that configuring your device has some consequences, although they are not all you can if you are expecting them.
- Unfortunately, repairing the device will erase all the information stored in it.
- So, that means you will need to be organized up again as if it were new after configuration.
- However, with any device, troubleshooting every now and then is great for eliminating any bugs that may have accumulated over time.
- The device can be configured from the App. With a little luck, the device should start working again as if it were new after that.
Guide about How to Fix ‘Amazon Echo Connected to Bluetooth but No Sound’ Issue
In this guide, we told you about the How to Fix ‘Amazon Echo Connected to Bluetooth but No Sound’ Issue; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Fix ‘Amazon Echo Connected to Bluetooth but No Sound’ Issue in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Fix ‘Amazon Echo Connected to Bluetooth but No Sound’ Issue, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Fix ‘Amazon Echo Connected to Bluetooth but No Sound’ Issue. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.