Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Fix ‘Apple CarPlay is Not Working’ Issue. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Fix ‘Apple CarPlay is Not Working’ Issue
With Apple CarPlay, it is easy and safe to access applications on your iPhone manually, as everything is controlled by your car infotainment system. This way you can make calls, send or receive SMS with your iPhone and listen to music while driving. However, there are times when CarPlay will not connect or just can’t hear anything even when connected. Sometimes CarPlay applications do not open properly so you are limited in what you can do. This explores some of the reasons why CarPlay did not work and some possible fixes that could help you reset everything.
In addition to your iPhone, there are many different car systems that make it difficult to troubleshoot CarPlay issues. Whether the problem is not sound, no connection, or not running applications, we have compiled some helpful fixes and tips in this guide to help you get CarPlay running again. You can connect to your CarPlay stereo using a USB cable or wireless connection. If you are using a USB cable, check it yourself to make sure it is not damaged or loose, or try a different cable on a different USB port if you have one. Here are eight common solutions that will make it work when CarPlay is not working.
Apple CarPlay issues
Regardless of the issue, no connection, no sound, applications do not work, there are some steps you can work through to fix the problem. Try each of these steps to see if it solves your problem and download CarPlay again. If not, go to the next one. It is possible that before you reach the end of the list, you will have solved any problems you may have.
- Make sure CarPlay is running on your iPhone. Different settings may be interrupted with the CarPlay connection. For example, if you have disabled CarPlay, you will need to re-enable it. To do so, go to Settings> General> CarPlay and reset your car to the app. Or to reactivate it if it is off in Screen Time, go to Settings> Screen Time> Content & Privacy Restrictions> Allowed applications.
- Check to make sure Siri is working. Siri needs to be activated for CarPlay to work. If not, go to Settings> Siri & Search and make sure the following options are enabled:
- Listen for “Hey Siri”
- Click Group Button for Siri
- Allow Siri When Locked
- Make sure CarPlay is activated when it is locked. If CarPlay does not work when locked, it cannot be activated if it is yours phone the screen is off. To fix this, go to Settings> General> CarPlay and tap your car from the list of available links. Then switch to Allow CarPlay During Lock.
- If it does not connect properly, check your USB cables. If you are using an original iPhone USB cable, check to make sure none of the wires are damaged or broken. If you are using a cord after product, try a different one. Sometimes, just changing the cord will solve any problem you may be experiencing.
- If you do not have a wireless connection, make sure it is plugged into the correct port. There are many USB connectors in most cars today, but they will not necessarily work at all to connect CarPlay to your car. Find the CarPlay or iOS icon. If you do not find one of them, try each USB port on your infotainment system to see if one of them is specific to your CarPlay connection.
- If your car supports a wireless connection to CarPlay, check your iPhone to make sure it is not in Flight Mode. Flight Your obstruction phone to run any wireless connections, so this can be a hindrance phone from communication with her husband
- If you are using a wireless connection, make sure Bluetooth is turned on, and that the iPhone is connected to the car. If your Bluetooth is off, you will not be able to connect the device.
- Restart your iPhone, and then restart your car. Sometimes turning everything off and then back will not eliminate any errors you experience, and things will connect better the second time around.
- Make sure your iPhone is fully updated. If your phone is not updated, you may not have the necessary drivers or software to complete the connection to CarPlay. Updates can help solve any problems you may have.
- Forget and reconnect your CarPlay. You will need to go to Settings> General> CarPlay and select the vehicle you are trying to connect to. Then tap Forget This Car. Then, restart your car and your iPhone and try to re-establish the connection.
- If your car supports wireless connection, go to Settings> General> CarPlay and tap Our Cars. Then select your car to create the link.
- If you are using a wired connection, reconnect the USB cable and follow any on-screen patents that appear.
Guide about How to Fix ‘Apple CarPlay is Not Working’ Issue
In this guide, we told you about the How to Fix ‘Apple CarPlay is Not Working’ Issue; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Fix ‘Apple CarPlay is Not Working’ Issue in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Fix ‘Apple CarPlay is Not Working’ Issue, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Fix ‘Apple CarPlay is Not Working’ Issue. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.