Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Fix ‘Bluetooth Not Working’ Issue on Windows 11. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Fix ‘Bluetooth Not Working’ Issue on Windows 11
Bluetooth is an important part of your PC for seamless connections. You can connect to various devices with it mobile phone, speakers, microphones, and other devices. With Bluetooth in the picture, the days of dirty cable connections are over. Bluetooth wireless connections are not as reliable as those sent, however, and you may get into trouble occasionally.
This may be due to inability to turn on Bluetooth yourself or problems connecting to another device. By the way, we have listed some of the most effective fixes to deal with all kinds of issues that may prevent you from making a secure Bluetooth connection.
Can’t turn on Bluetooth in Windows 11 or can not connect your Bluetooth devices in Windows 11? This is one of the most common problems of all Windows 11 user interface. If you are constantly working on Bluetooth issues on Windows 11, you can try the fixes mentioned in this article. This article outlines some troubleshooting methods to resolve Bluetooth issues in Windows 11.
How to Windows Bluetooth Troubleshooting
If you are sure that your device and computer support Bluetooth, and you have paired the device with your computer, here are a few things you can try to make it work:
- Activate Bluetooth on your computer. It is common to think that it is always on, so it is easy to ignore this simple yet important step. Connecting a Bluetooth device is only part of the process. Open Work Center from the right-hand side of the workspace, next to the clock, select Bluetooth and turn it on. up. After a second or two, the button might say Not connected, but ok, we will address this below.
- Turn on the device you are trying to connect to your computer. It must be completely turned on for communication with your PC. On some devices, it may easily restart to trigger the connection process to begin.
- Turn off Windows 11 Bluetooth and then turn it on again. If you do not need to complete Step 1 because it is already working, turn it off instead, wait for a few minutes, then turn it back on.
- Restart the Bluetooth function. You need Windows 11 to locate and connect to Bluetooth devices. Step 3 should suffice to trigger the task on and off, but forcing by Tasks is the other way around. Find Services from the search bar, and then double-click the Bluetooth Support Service from the list. From the General tab, select Stop and then Start. Also, change the startup type to be Automatic. Save with OK.
- Perform built-in Bluetooth troubleshooting in Windows. Possibly most of what was covered above, but it does not hurt to try. To do this, open Settings and navigate to Update & Security> Troubleshooting> Extra Assassins> Bluetooth. Select Perform troubleshooting to locate and fix Bluetooth problems.
- Restart your computer. You can find the following instructions or other working software that prevents the computer from reaching the Bluetooth device effectively. Reboot Windows 11 will clear the screen (so to speak) and allow you to try again before further instructions start running. One quick way to do this is to right-click Start button then go to Lock or Exit> Restart.
- If you are using a Bluetooth adapter, unplug it and connect it to another USB port. If a USB extension is used, temporarily skip it and plug the adapter directly into the port.
- Check other Bluetooth connections. If multiple devices are connected to your PC at once, or your device is trying to reach nearby phone or computer at the same time, it can easily cause issues. Turn off Bluetooth at any nearby location phones or computers that the device is already connected to, and turns off other Bluetooth devices that may be trying to reach the same computer at the same time. The idea here is to have a computer with Bluetooth enabled, and the only device you are trying to connect to. You can disconnect a Bluetooth device in Windows 11 via Settings> Devices> Bluetooth & devices other.
- Check for a Bluetooth driver update. There are several ways to do this, but the easiest way is to use a driver update tool.
- Think it might not be a Bluetooth problem. The device you are trying to use with your computer, or software installed on your PC, may be faulty instead. If you can, connect the device to another computer. If it does not work there, perhaps, there is a better world if the device itself does not work, not Bluetooth of your PC.
Guide about How to Fix ‘Bluetooth Not Working’ Issue on Windows 11
In this guide, we told you about the How to Fix ‘Bluetooth Not Working’ Issue on Windows 11; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Fix ‘Bluetooth Not Working’ Issue on Windows 11 in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Fix ‘Bluetooth Not Working’ Issue on Windows 11, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Fix ‘Bluetooth Not Working’ Issue on Windows 11. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.