Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to fix ‘Connection Problem or Invalid MMI Code’ Issue. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to fix ‘Connection Problem or Invalid MMI Code’ Issue
Every now and then, you may get the error message “Connectivity problem” or “incorrect MMI code” on your Android device. This usually happens when a user tries to send a human interface code, also called an MMI code. What is the MMI code, you ask? It was those stellar codes that you typed into your typing system that were marked with phone or hash (#), such as #BAL on your Verizon Wireless phone to check your account balance, or sometimes it is a previous code you typed before a
number. If the connection problem or incorrect MMI code text makes you insane, we have a few solutions that should solve your problem.
Ways to Fix MMI Error
- Restart your Android device button Hold the Power Home button and phone at the same time until
- turn off and start shaking, wait for it to restart. Button Next, press and hold the Power
until the lock menu appears, then select Restart.
- Adjust the level code
- If the Prefix code is (* 2904 * 7 #), then add a comma at the end, similar to this (* 2904 * 7 #,).
You can use the + symbol * after * similar to this (* + 2904 * 7 #).
- Enable Radio and Turn on IMS over SMS
- Go to the pad prompt. buttonTo enter (* # * # 4636 # * # *) NOTE: No need to enter the message
- , will automatically appear in Service mode.
- Enter Service Mode. Phone Select Device Info or
- Select Ping Test. button Click on Turn On Radio Off
- and then the Galaxy will restart.
- Check Network Settings
- Go to Settings.
- Now, select Network Connection. Mobile Followed by
- Then, Network operators and select the wireless provider during the search.
You may have to reconnect for another 3-4 attempts before starting work again.
Guide about How to fix ‘Connection Problem or Invalid MMI Code’ Issue
In this guide, we told you about the How to fix ‘Connection Problem or Invalid MMI Code’ Issue; please read all steps above so that you understand How to fix ‘Connection Problem or Invalid MMI Code’ Issue in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to fix ‘Connection Problem or Invalid MMI Code’ Issue, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to fix ‘Connection Problem or Invalid MMI Code’ Issue. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.