Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Fix ‘Error 0x80070490 or 80070490’ Issue on PC or Xbox. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Fix ‘Error 0x80070490 or 80070490’ Issue on PC or Xbox
Error code 0x80070490 – Are you fighting for error code 0x80070490? Do you know how to correct them? Is this error always happening on your PC and Xbox? Do you need to know the total answer for this error code? This is all you really want to do with the error code 0x80070490 and how to repair.
How To Fix Error 0x80070490 On Xbox Series X
- 0x80070490 “Something went wrong” on your Xbox Series X always occurs when trying to run an app or game. This means that the console is facing an unexpected problem which is usually caused by a software glitch. To fix this you need to perform several troubleshooting steps.
- The Xbox Series X is the next generation console released by Microsoft last year. Very powerful, capable of running 4K resolution games up si 120 FPS. It is becoming very popular lately due to its Premium Pass subscription service where players can just pay a small monthly fee to access hundreds of games.
What to do when you get error code 0x80070490 on your Xbox Series X
- One of the issues you may experience when trying to launch a game or app on your Xbox is this error message. Here is what you need to do to fix this.
- Important Note: Make sure your Xbox software is updated to the latest version.
Restart Xbox Series X
The first problem you should do is turn off the power. This will remove the console operating system and remove any corrupted data stored in your memory. Time required: 5 minutes. Reboot console
- Click Xbox button. You can find this on your manager.
- Select Profile & settings. This is the last tab on the side menu.
- Select Settings. This will open a list of your console settings.
- Select General. This will open the general settings.
- Select Power Mode & start.This will open the power options.
- Select Full Lock. This will shut down the console.
- Select Lock.This will confirm the lock command.
- Once the console is off, unplug your power cord for a minute before plugging it back in.
- Turn on the console then check if the issue occurs again.
Factory tun Xbox
If after the reboot the issue continues then you will need to completely clean and restore your Xbox.
- Click Xbox button on your controller.
- Select Profile & settings.
- Select Settings.
- Select Settings.
- Select console information.
- Select Reset console.
- Select Configure and remove everything.
Guide about How to Fix ‘Error 0x80070490 or 80070490’ Issue on PC or Xbox
In this guide, we told you about the How to Fix ‘Error 0x80070490 or 80070490’ Issue on PC or Xbox; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Fix ‘Error 0x80070490 or 80070490’ Issue on PC or Xbox in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Fix ‘Error 0x80070490 or 80070490’ Issue on PC or Xbox, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Fix ‘Error 0x80070490 or 80070490’ Issue on PC or Xbox. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.