Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Fix ‘Facebook Messenger Not Showing Messages’ Issue. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Fix ‘Facebook Messenger Not Showing Messages’ Issue
Do you know how to Edit Facebook Messenger messages not displayed up? Facebook Messenger is one of the most used and most recent chat applications. There are new tools available to help you have better communication with your friends and family. However, it may occasionally cause issues such as inability to transfer movies, pictures, and other media messages received but not sent, something is wrong, and so on. One of the most famous is the messenger does not indicate the problem of messages. Similar problems have been reported on iPhones, iOS, and Android devices. Furthermore, it is commonly found on Android smartphones.
In any case, today’s post will reject you how to fix the problem that Facebook Messenger does not display messages. These discussions or conversations may come from non-Facebook friends, Facebook friends, strangers, singles, or the Facebook Marketplace. All solutions or fixes are available for most users, so you need to try the solutions provided or adjust them all individually. I am not sure which one will fix your case of Messenger which does not display Messages or Messages Notifications. However, I am confident that by the conclusion of that matter, you would have settled your case. So, without further ado, let us begin this celebration.
Reasons For Not Displaying Messages
- It is a bug on the Facebook Messenger application
- You may not have enough internet data to allow Messenger to display your messages
- There is Old data cache on it Mobile device
- Your Facebook Messenger application is not up to date
- Limited messenger permission
- If you do not find marketplace messages, then you are in need of finding a Facebook Marketplace in your area.
- It is your WiFi or internet connection.
- You can not receive messages from a friend who is not a Facebook user, it is due to the New Messenger delivery options on FB Messenger
- It can be accidentally saved or ignore chat from a person on FB Messenger. That may be why you do not see the message from a person
- Whether you are using an old or outdated version of Messenger application
How To Fix This
Check your Wi-Fi or Cellular Data connection
- Swipe down from your top mobile screen
- Select the Gear icon to go to yours Mobile line up
- Then insert the SIM cards and Mobile Networks
- Select the Advanced Settings option then Mobile network check option
- Finally, restart your device and you can also check to see your messages on messenger.com
Download and Install the Latest Version of Messenger
If you still find it is an old version of Messenger application and does not update Messenger regularly. You can get errors and find unusual cases. For example, it will not display different messages and conversations, etc. Maybe you need to get the latest version or update your Facebook Messenger application which is available on the Store app and Play Store. Then restart your smartphone and open the Messenger application, of course, the issue will be resolved now.
Do not use the Beta browser for the Facebook Messenger application
According to my experience there are many problems with my Messenger application on my Android smartphone. You will receive annoying updates on the beta browser (as you get improvements), so the update may be full of bugs and various Messenger problems. However, not showing or displaying chats or messages may be one of them. So you need to download and install the latest version update available to everyone, you may need to discontinue the beta Messenger program or use another Gmail account to install the firmware update. Check-in case the issue is resolved.
Clear data saved from Messenger application
- Go to your Android Mobile System application
- Tap on the Apps option
- Select the Manage Apps option from the list
- Now come and click on the Messenger application.
- Click the Clear data option and restart your device
- Now navigate through your Messenger application and check if the text is fixed for unobtrusive messages up.
You have overlooked or saved a chat or conversation
In Facebook Messenger, the Archive and Virtual Publishing app is the best features. Either you saved or skipped a chat for any reason or accidentally. After that, you may notice that you do not receive unsolicited messages up in your messenger inbox from friends who are not Facebook or a person. In this case, you need to Remove the chat dialog or continue before archiving the conversation. Finally, you will start to see those messages that do not appear in your inbox from strangers who are not facebook friends or strangers.
Check Hidden Inbox or Post Requests
Facebook Messenger regularly filter messages from non-Facebook friends and strangers. So those messages do not appear in the first messenger chat box. However, such messages are always there and it waits for you to receive a request to be a regular or regular chat in the first Messenger inbox. This is one of the reasons why you do not see some messages from friends or non-Facebook users.
Go to your Message Requests in the Messenger application also known as the Inbox hidden on Messenger. Accept queries to start viewing messages in the inbox. To do so:
- Tap your profile picture and click on the Message Requests option you will see two sections
- You can identify and spam options
- Check for Messages or chat in any section.
Guide about How to Fix ‘Facebook Messenger Not Showing Messages’ Issue
In this guide, we told you about the How to Fix ‘Facebook Messenger Not Showing Messages’ Issue; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Fix ‘Facebook Messenger Not Showing Messages’ Issue in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Fix ‘Facebook Messenger Not Showing Messages’ Issue, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Fix ‘Facebook Messenger Not Showing Messages’ Issue. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.