Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Fix ‘Forgot Lock Screen Password on Android Device’ Issue. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Fix ‘Forgot Lock Screen Password on Android Device’ Issue
Keeping your smartphone contents private is easy with a single screen lock. When you have personal, professional, and financial information on it phone, Your lock has become more of a necessity than a choice. Forgotten it phone The passcode, however, may result in a lock being removed from your device. With fingerprint scanners on modern devices, passwords are designed as backups, posing a high risk of forgetting. You can reset your Android phone password in a few ways if you forget it.
How to Fix Forgot Lock Screen Lock on Android
1. Unlock With Smart Lock
You need to enter your current lock password to make changes to it feature. Then you can choose the five possible options to unlock your smartphone without a password:
- Finding on the body: Those phone The sensations that you carry it will be automatically unlocked while on your person.
- Dependable sites: Use your location to unlock it phone when you are near the selected address.
- Dependable devices: Keep your device unlocked when connected to a reliable Bluetooth device, such as your fitness tracker or car.
- Dependable eye: Uses face recognition to unlock it phone.
- Match sound: Open it phone when he hears the sound of trust.
- Fingerprints: Open it phone with the registered fingers.
2. Options for Samsung Devices
Using Backup PIN (Older Android Features Only)
If you have an older Samsung phone running Android 4.4 KitKat or earlier, you may have set the backup PIN. After entering your password or incorrect process, follow these steps:
- Tap on Backup PIN option if you can remember it.
- Enter your PIN code, then tap Done.
- You will be redirected to the Open the screen program to reset the lock screen pattern.
Find Me Mobile (All Android Versions)
For all of you phones, Samsung offers a feature allowing you to remotely control devices if you lose it. You will need to log in to your Samsung Account on it phone and must have either a Wi-Fi or mobile data connection.
To reset your phone passcode through Find Me Mobile:
- Open findmymobile.samsung.com on your computer.
- Look home with your Samsung account.
- Go to the Unlock My Device option and follow the instructions.
3. Use Pin Hide Forget (Android 4.4 or earlier)
If you have an adult phone with Android 4.4 KitKat or earlier, you can reset your passcode via the lock screen. This uses your Google account and requires the following steps:
- Put the wrong shape on the lock screen until you find it He has made many unsuccessful attempts. Try again in 30 minutes message.
- Tap Forget the process, and you will feel motivated to enter your Google account information.
- Enter your email address and password.
- You now have the option of configuring your lock screen design. Simply tap on Enter tab, then go to Open the screen plan and set up a new lock screen design.
Unfortunately, Google removed this option from modern versions of Android.
4. Try Some Workaround Hacks
If not set up Smart Lock, nothing old phone, or do not use a Samsung device, the above methods will not help. In those cases, you will have to take more drastic measures.
These essentially cut you into it phone. They are not recommended to work and can be messy up his phone if you are not careful. Therefore, you should try them only if you do not have any other options available.
Delete your PIN file With ADB
Using the Android Debug Bridge (ADB) application, you can access your phone Files through your computer. You can use this to delete files you manage phone’s security screen lock.
However, this method will only work if:
- USB debugging is enabled on it phone. If you are not logged in to the Developer Options panel, then it will not be enabled.
- You have allowed your computer to connect to it phone by ADB. We have a guide to use ADB if you do not agree.
- His phone if not encrypted. Starting with Android 6.0 Marshmallow, Google needs all Android phones to send encrypted. Therefore, this will not work for newer devices.
If your phone meet these requirements, you can open it phone including the following steps:
- Connect it phone to your computer via USB cable.
- Open the Directory or Terminal window to your ADB installation process.
- Press Enter adb shell rm / data/system/gesture.key and beat Enter.
- Reboot it phone. Once done, the secure lock screen should go away.
- This is a temporary situation, so reset your PIN or pattern lock before rebooting.
Turn off the crash lock screen
This method works for encrypted devices running Android 5.0 to 5.1.1. So it is only good for a small part of phones but is worth a try if you happen to fit into this.
To crash the lock screen and have access to yours phone:
- Tap Emergency call option on your lock screen.
- Use the dialer to enter 10 punctuation marks.
- Tap twice to highlight this word and select Copy.
- Paste the selected characters alongside the original characters.
- Continue this process of adding feeds to the password field until double clicking does not display the characters anymore.
- Open the camera shortcut and drag down the notification shade.
- Tap line up icon, where you will be prompted to enter passwords.
- Long-click the entry field and select Paste option. Then repeat the process several times to copy and paste more characters.
- Finally, the lock screen will crash and allow you to access your device.
5. Perform Android Factory Reset
If you cannot use this method, you will need to manually configure the company. To do so:
- Charge your device.
- After the screen goes completely black, press and hold volume down we had power buttons simultaneously to drink up Android bootloader list. This button the combination may be different depending on it phone.
- Click volume down button twice to highlight the Recovery mode option, then press the button power button to choose.
- Handle power button and click volume up button once to enter recovery mode.
- Use volume buttons to attend the Wipe data / factory reset option. Proceed with the steps to configure a company.
- Once the device restarts, walk through the setup again. You will be asked to log back into your Google Account, which will restore any supportedup data.
Guide about How to Fix ‘Forgot Lock Screen Password on Android Device’ Issue
In this guide, we told you about the How to Fix ‘Forgot Lock Screen Password on Android Device’ Issue; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Fix ‘Forgot Lock Screen Password on Android Device’ Issue in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Fix ‘Forgot Lock Screen Password on Android Device’ Issue, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Fix ‘Forgot Lock Screen Password on Android Device’ Issue. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.