Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to fix Google Sign in error in Android. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to fix Google Sign in error in Android
One of the most common errors that occurs when logging into the Play Store is the error “We need a Google Play certificate”. You can pop up out of nowhere and may seem annoying, but it is a very easy fix. If you are facing the error, we have compiled a list of solutions that will help you get rid of it. The error will appear and display the following statement: “Authentication required. You need to log in to your Google account. ”This may seem strange because you are most likely logged into your Google account.
So why is this happening? Well, most likely this can happen due to cache issues. Your cache files are created with an expiration date, and when the expiration date has passed, you may cause problems. So when you try to log in, the phone read old information from cache files and read them as useless. The problem may also be caused by a synchronization issue or a Play Store update error. Let’s go through some solutions to fix this problem.
How To Fix Google Login On Android
Remove updates from Play Store
- Sometimes the problem is not with your certificates, but with the Play Store itself. Go to Play Store in the Apps Settings Google Play Store. Be careful when choosing Google Play Store, not services. Then click Uninstall Updates. This will take you back to the original version of your Play Store installed. Then all you need to do to fix the Google Login error on Android is install a new feature from the Google Play Store and log in again.
Try a new synchronization
- Maybe something is not synchronized for some reason and just needs a little nudge. Go to Settings, click Accounts, then Google, your email address, and “All Synchronized.” Then you can go back to the Play Store and see if the certificate message is missing
- Check your internet connection using the speed search function to make sure it is connected with the correct speed. It is also a good idea to check your ISP concept. If possible, connect to another Wi-Fi network and try again. See this guide for more information on using the Play Store in conjunction with mobile data.
Delete Two-Step Verification
- You can get “Google login error on Android phone”If you have activated the two-step verification process in your Google account. Deleting can fix the error.
- If the two-step verification process is disabled.
- Use your computer to run any browser.
- Go to Gmail.com and log in to your account.
- Click the profile picture at the top right and then select My Account.
Guide about How to fix Google Sign in error in Android
In this guide, we told you about the How to fix Google Sign in error in Android; please read all steps above so that you understand How to fix Google Sign in error in Android in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to fix Google Sign in error in Android, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to fix Google Sign in error in Android. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.