Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Fix ‘iCloud Drive Not Syncing on Windows 10’ Issue. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Fix ‘iCloud Drive Not Syncing on Windows 10’ Issue
iCloud Drive is an online service provided by Apple to allow users to share and sync photos, videos, contacts, notes, and many different documents across any one of the iOS and Mac OS devices with iCloud operate. For Windows users, Apple has also released iCloud for Windows to allow users to prepare for interaction with Apple’s cloud storage on your Windows PC to synchronize and tackle the iOS information.
Regardless, iCloud Drive on Windows, specifically on Windows 10 does not work seamlessly to grow, and many users are stuck on synchronization issues as recorded below.
Restore iCloud Drive is not synchronized on Windows 10
Restart the Service
- First, we will try to restart the iCloud Drive service on your Windows PC. Here is what you need to do.
- Launch the iCloud Drive app on your system. You can do speed search in the Start menu to open iCloud Drive or find in the system tray icons.
- Once the iCloud Drive application launches on your device, go to iCloud Settings.
- Check on the “iCloud Drive” icon and all the other options placed under the services. Click “Apply” button once done.
Verify Account Details
- Another useful solution to fix the issue “iCloud drive is not synchronized” on Windows 10 is by verifying your account details.
- To do so, you can simply log out of your Apple account, close all active tabs and then log in after entering your Apple ID and password.
- Rebooting after restarting the iCloud Drive application can give you a fresh start and can also resolve synchronization issues.
Check iCloud Drive Mode on Apple’s website
- Apple has a unique website that has a list of all services and apps, including their current status whether an application is running or disabled at the moment.
- Visit Apple’s System Mode website. Now, look for the iCloud Drive option in the list. If you see a green circle icon next to it indicating the application up and running.
- Even, if you see a red circle icon next to any app or service, it just means that the application is out of date and you should try to access it after a while.
The final process
- Before you begin, we first advise you to restart your device. Once your device restarts, right-click on the Taskbar and select “Task Manager”.
- In the Windows Task Manager, select the “Instructions” tab.
- Scroll down through the list of operating instructions, find the iCloud Drive option and then right-click on it and select the “Task Completion” option.
- Now, restart the iCloud Drive to start afresh. Application distribution by the Service Manager is a great way to solve minor errors and bugs.
Update iCloud Drive application
- Follow these quick steps to check if there are any new updates for the iCloud Drive application.
- Launch the Start menu search box, click “Apple Software Update” and press Enter.
- If any updates are available for the iCloud Drive application, install it immediately.
Perform Network Troubleshooting
- To keep your device free of any network issues and errors, we recommend you to use the Network Troubleshooting built into Windows. To run Network Troubleshooting on Windows 10, follow these steps:
- Open Windows Settings, select “Network and Internet”. Tap on “Network Troubleshooting” option to start the scanning process.
- Network Troubleshooting will scan, fix and fix network errors and bugs on your device.
Remove and reinstall iCloud Drive
- Try the above-mentioned solutions and still no luck? Okay, if that is the case, then we advise you to remove iCloud Drive from your Windows PC and then reinstall it.
- To remove an application, open Windows Settings, select “Applications”, scroll through the list of apps and find the iCloud Drive option. Once found, tap and click “Uninstall” button placed under.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to uninstall the iCloud Drive app.
- After the uninstall process, open the web browser and visit the official Apple website to download the iCloud Drive service again from Microsoft Store.
Try Alternative Cloud Storage Service
- Right Backup Anywhere is an online cloud storage service that you can use for storing pictures, videos, audio files, documents, and other important things.
- Right Backup Anywhere is one of the most reliable and secure cloud backup solutions that lets you store your precious memories on a remote cloud server.
- To get started, you just need to create a new account, drag and drop your important files and data on the Right Backup tool anywhere. And that’s it! Once the files are uploaded, you can easily access them from any device, regardless of location!
Guide about How to Fix ‘iCloud Drive Not Syncing on Windows 10’ Issue
In this guide, we told you about the How to Fix ‘iCloud Drive Not Syncing on Windows 10’ Issue; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Fix ‘iCloud Drive Not Syncing on Windows 10’ Issue in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Fix ‘iCloud Drive Not Syncing on Windows 10’ Issue, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Fix ‘iCloud Drive Not Syncing on Windows 10’ Issue. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.