Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Fix ‘iCloud on Windows 10 Keeps Asking for Password’ Issue. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Fix ‘iCloud on Windows 10 Keeps Asking for Password’ Issue
iCloud is a well-known cloud storage and account management system from Apple. Apple needs to build a Windows application for PC users because they still need as many individuals as they can normally expect to use their cloud services. The iCloud application is a long way from awesome and not consistent with your partner on OS X, however that would be normal. The iCloud application for PC is respectable all.
In any case, users only once in a while work into cases with the iCloud application. In this helper, we are meant to analyze a specific word where the iCloud application continues to require users to enter their passwords (especially after the advanced sections).
Check the Settings Mode of the iCloud Services You Use
- Before you start to adjust the iCloud access loop on your iPhone or iPad, it is advisable to check whether the iCloud services are running normally on the iCloud Support websites (+ no monitor) and see the Settings mode option below . Make sure each item is green even for iCloud account and services. If anything goes wrong, contact the Apple Support (+ no follow) team.
Sign out iCloud Account and Log In Again
- If you continue to receive popup to access iCloud on your iPhone / iPad, ignore the message and go to the Settings application.
- On previous iOS 10.3 devices, go to iCloud and enter your Apple ID, then scroll to the bottom of the screen and select Log Out.
- Enter your certificate password and you will be ready that all photos and iCloud Drive will also be removed, so it is better to back up in advance.
- On iOS 15/14/13/11/10.3 iPhone, iPad, type your name in Settings and find the Login option below.
- After that, wait a minute and log in later. Hopefully you will bypass the iCloud message loop.
Reset Apple ID Online Password
- When your iPhone gets stuck in iCloud, it will ask you to enter your Apple ID password and sometimes even if the passwords are correct, iCloud will not let you log in. If you are in urgent need, you might as well change Apple. Password ID.
- Go to Apple ID websites (+ no monitor) and select “Forgot Apple ID or password”. Answer the questions to verify your account and change the old password to a new one. Then try to use the newly created password to access iCloud.
Reset Network Settings
- Based on previous experiences, Wi-Fi or Cellular data can sometimes be the reason for accessing the infinite iCloud loop on your device. Here, to fix this iCloud issue, you can consider resetting network settings.
- Simply go to Settings> General> Reset> Reset Network Settings. Note that this will erase your current cellular and WiFi network settings, WiFi password and VPN settings.
Restore from iTunes Backup
- Just in case the above solutions fail to fix iCloud access popup repeatedly on screen, there is another way to bypass iCloud sign in loop. That you have to restore from iTunes backup. To do this:
Reset your devices as New
- The last resort is over how to stop iCloud tick in the loop is to reset your device to factory settings, which will bring you to the initial iCloud login screen. It may sound original but some users succeed in this way.
- You can either choose to factory reset your device on General> Reset> Erase All Content and Settings or use iTunes Restore. feature.
- Alternatively, Tenorshare ReiBoot also provides a quick solution for you to reset your iPhone or iPad without iTunes.
Guide about How to Fix ‘iCloud on Windows 10 Keeps Asking for Password’ Issue
In this guide, we told you about the How to Fix ‘iCloud on Windows 10 Keeps Asking for Password’ Issue; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Fix ‘iCloud on Windows 10 Keeps Asking for Password’ Issue in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Fix ‘iCloud on Windows 10 Keeps Asking for Password’ Issue, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Fix ‘iCloud on Windows 10 Keeps Asking for Password’ Issue. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.