Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Fix ‘Internet Speed Slow on iPhone X’ Issue. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Fix ‘Internet Speed Slow on iPhone X’ Issue
It is not uncommon to see slow WiFi speed issues on smartphones, but when you pay $ 1,000 for an iPhone X, you expect it to be a flawless device. Unfortunately that is not the case. The slow WiFi speed of the iPhone X is a big problem that many users face all over the world. While the Apple support team may suggest you reset your network settings or factory reset phone by itself, none of these solutions will fix the slow WiFi speed on the iPhone X. However, thanks to user feedback on various forums, the WiFi helper can be turned off and the iPhone X fixes the slow internet speed problem.
Restart (power supply) modem / wireless router
Before troubleshooting your iOS device to fix a very slow internet issue, let’s first troubleshoot the internet source. To do so, simply plug in the modem / router to clear the firmware glitches and reset the router settings. Here is how:
- On your router, Push or change the power button to close the application.
- While the router is off, unplug the AC adapter from the power / discharge source for at least a minute.
- After some time, plug the AC adapter back into the outlet and then Push the Power button again to turn on the router.
Restart your iPhone X device to fix the internet very slowly after iOS 13.2. (soft / hard reset)
Slow internet connection can be caused by cache files from corrupted applications and small software flaws. To remove such triggers, restart your iPhone X device. Here are the steps:
- Press Down Group / Power button and perhaps Volume button simultaneously.
- Release both buttons when the Slide to Power Off command appears, and then pull the power off slider to the right for the device off.
- After 30 minutes, press down Team / Power button again until the Apple logo appears.
Alternatively, you can also reset the hard drive or know how to force restart on your iOS device. Doing so will force all running background applications that have gone rouge after iOS 13.2 implementation, and may have ruined it phone’s wireless system. Here’s how:
- Press and quickly release Volume Up button.
- Press and quickly release Volume Down button.
- Finally, press down Team / Power button until the Apple logo appears.
Once your phone is completely restored, head to Setting-> Wi-Fi and connect it phone to the existing wireless network. If you still have a slow internet connection, try the following possible solution.
Connect Wi-Fi internet connection to your iPhone X
Wireless connectivity issues can be eliminated by consuming your perfume phone’s wireless system. Simply turn Wi-Fi off and on again. Doing so will also eliminate random Wi-Fi errors that cause internet service to become very slow. Here it is how to Right-click your Wi-Fi Internet connection:
- From Home, go to Settings.
- Select Wi-Fi then switch off and on again.
Alternatively, you can also use Flight Mode trick to renew it phone’s Wireless internet connection and the rest of the wireless services. This can be done on the Control Center or through the menu settings. To move the steps through the menu settings, follow these steps:
- Go to Settings to Home.
- Select Flight mode.
- Switch switch to enable feature. Doing so will turn off your phone Wireless radios with Wi-Fi.
- While Flight Mode is on, reboot (soft reset) your iPhone X.
- Then go back to Settings-> Wi-Fi Menu and press the switch key to activate feature. By then, all your wireless services will restart.
Forget / Disconnect your Wi-Fi network and then reconnect
Damaged Wi-Fi network after iOS 13.2 implementation will provide unstable internet connection. To control this, delete the problem network from it phone’s program and reprint. Here is what you need to do:
- Launch the Settings app from the Home screen.
- Select Wi-Fi and switch to turn on feature on, if needed.
- Find your Wi-Fi network and tap the “i” information next to your name.
- Tap Forget this Network from the options.
- Enter the device passcode when ready.
- Then tap Delete to confirm the deletion of your Wi-Fi network.
Reset network settings to fix very slow internet on your iOS 13.2 iPhone X
If you are still having a very slow internet connection on your iOS device after exhausting the above-mentioned solutions, try resetting the network settings on your iPhone. Current saved networks and connections with VPN will be deleted after the process. So if you wait up For another attempt, follow these steps:
- From Home screen, open Settings.
- Select General.
- Scroll to and tap Configure.
- Select the option to reset network settings.
- When done, enter your device passcode and proceed.
- Then select the option to confirm the configuration of the network settings.
Guide about How to Fix ‘Internet Speed Slow on iPhone X’ Issue
In this guide, we told you about the How to Fix ‘Internet Speed Slow on iPhone X’ Issue; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Fix ‘Internet Speed Slow on iPhone X’ Issue in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Fix ‘Internet Speed Slow on iPhone X’ Issue, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Fix ‘Internet Speed Slow on iPhone X’ Issue. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.