Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Fix ‘iOS 15 Flashlight Not Working’ Issue. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Fix ‘iOS 15 Flashlight Not Working’ Issue
Although it may not work, iPhone features Flashlight is helpful when you need a fast and easy light source. If the flash light on your iPhone has turned gray and no, or the flash flash has stopped working, there are a few things you can try to make it work again, regardless of any iPhone model you have.
The iPhone flashlight function may not work for a variety of reasons. Them feature always fails due to a software issue or problem. In some cases, the exact reason is revealed only after the appropriate revision of the implementation. Let’s see the real “killer” that causes your iPhone’s flashlight to stop working. Some of these may not be noticeable, yet they are essential to the normal function of the iPhone flash. You can use the instructions below to figure out why your iPhone’s flashlight suddenly won’t work.
Paa Camera kind of Camera Flash light does not work
Turn off your iPhone camera app from the background and again, open it. Now, check whether the flash light is working or not. If the issue is within the app then simply Re-launching the application can resolve the issue related to the app.
Restart and Force Reset iPhone
If the first solution does not work then restart your iPhone forcibly. Sometimes, power reset on iPhone solves many issues and thus, this problem can also get resolved. For many iPhone users, by simply restarting the iPhone forcibly, the issue is resolved and thus, you can still give it a try.
Below are the steps for how to forced reset iPhone.
- iPhone 8 or iPhone X: Press and release volume quickly up button and then, press and quickly release the volume button. Then, press the power button button until the Apple logo appears on your iPhone screen.
- iPhone 6S or earlier: Press and hold down power home buttons together. Hold down until Apple appears on your iPhone screen.
- iPhone 7 or 7 Plus: Press and hold down power and volume button gathered until the Apple logo appears on your iPhone screen.
Reset All Settings
Power restart does not work to resolve the issue “plate on iPhone does not work”? Restart all settings on your iPhone and it will restart your iPhone from scratch. Do not worry; it will not erase any data on your iPhone and just reset the iPhone to the default settings. Here are the steps to reset all settings:
- Step 1: Open the Settings app on your iPhone and then, move to General settings.
- Step 2: After that, click on “Reset” option and then, click on “Reset All Settings”. It will ask for a passcode if your device is secure with a passcode.
Make sure you have updated your iPhone to the latest iOS version. Sometimes, the old iOS version can also create problems. Many bugs are fixed when the next iOS version is released. That is why it is important to update iPhone software.
Here are the steps on how to check and install the following software:
- Step 1: Open the Settings app on your iPhone and then, go to the “General” section.
- Step 2: After that, click “Software Update” and if the next update is available then download and install.
Restore in iTunes to fix Flashlight does not work (Delete data)
Do not want to use a third-party application? Then, there is also another solution that you can try and that is that restore your iPhone with iTunes. This method will erase existing data on your iPhone. Now, backup your iPhone data before proceeding with this method.
Here are the steps on how to restore iPhone in iTunes:
- Step 1: Run the latest iTunes version on your computer and after; connect your iPhone to the system using a USB cable.
- Step 2: Once iTunes detects your iPhone, click on the “Device” icon and then, go to “Summary”. After that, tap on “back iPhone”.
Guide about How to Fix ‘iOS 15 Flashlight Not Working’ Issue
In this guide, we told you about the How to Fix ‘iOS 15 Flashlight Not Working’ Issue; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Fix ‘iOS 15 Flashlight Not Working’ Issue in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Fix ‘iOS 15 Flashlight Not Working’ Issue, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Fix ‘iOS 15 Flashlight Not Working’ Issue. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.