Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Fix ‘iPhone is Stuck Sending E-Mail’ Issue. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Fix ‘iPhone is Stuck Sending E-Mail’ Issue
The Mail application in iOS device has such a large number of options for customizing and integrating an unlimited number of Email Accounts in a single iOS mail application.
Email services supported by the iOS Mail application are Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, AOL, iCloud, Microsoft Exchange, and then some. At the end tutorial, I said how to Push or Pull Mail automatically or Change the flow so that you can track new mail as indicated by your priorities and needs. Some Email Account Busy and important we really want to think about it regularly. Such a large number of iOS users are experiencing the case of Mail Stuck on Email Messaging on their iPhone.
Re-launch Mail App
- Tap twice home button to open recently used applications. If you do not see the Mail application on the screen, swipe left or right to locate and then swipe up to remove from iPhone / iPad RAM memory.
- Now re-launch the Mail application from the home screen and wait for a few minutes. The app will try to re-send the stopped emails from the inbox.
- If the app reboot does not work for you, try rebooting your device.
- The normal way of doing this task is by simply pressing the pressure button of iPhone / iPad.
- Another way is to quickly reboot the device. This is done by holding down Home button and Power button at the same time.
- When the device comes back to life, it will try to re-send all the pending emails in the Outbox. Make sure Phone connected to an active Wi-Fi or Cellular network.
Manually Re-Send Posts
- If the two solutions mentioned above fail, try sending emails manually.
- Open the Mail application and tap Outbox.
- Now enter the email you want to send immediately.
- Click the “Send” option in the upper right corner.
Deleting All Sent Messages
- Have you tried all the solutions and also found the annoying “Unsold Messages” alert at the bottom of the Mail application every time you open it? Do not worry.
- This is the method I use to remove these annoying messages. I just deleted them all and reassembled and re-posted. That’s all.
- Sometimes, iPhone / iPad does not allow us to delete these messages. In this case, turn on AirPlane mode and send them all to the trash.
- Tap Edit button and then “All trash”. If you want to hide a few emails, simply select the unwanted ones and make them trash.
- You can also swipe left to remove single emails from the Outbox.
- If you use any other tips, way or trick to solve this problem, share with us.
Guide about How to Fix ‘iPhone is Stuck Sending E-Mail’ Issue
In this guide, we told you about the How to Fix ‘iPhone is Stuck Sending E-Mail’ Issue; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Fix ‘iPhone is Stuck Sending E-Mail’ Issue in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Fix ‘iPhone is Stuck Sending E-Mail’ Issue, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Fix ‘iPhone is Stuck Sending E-Mail’ Issue. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.