Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to fix ‘Messenger Keeps Crashing in iOS’ Issue. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to fix ‘Messenger Keeps Crashing in iOS’ Issue
This guide has written publicly to you that you think you are encountering application crashes and errors with the Facebook Messenger application on your Apple application. Programs participate in this guide Tried and can help with troubleshooting and therefore fix accident cases with Messenger application.
How to fix ‘Messenger keeps crash in iOS’ issue
Forced Off Messenger Messenger
- Although the Messenger application is well-maintained and powerful, it can also give in to random errors and therefore highlight flaws. To fix such software errors randomly, try to stop and restart the application first before planning other potential solutions. To force the application and fix the messaging application on your iPhone;
- Buy up from the bottom of the screen, wait in the middle and wait until app previews / cards appear up
- In the application, swipe swipe to side and find Messenger card / review app card
- Swipe up on the preview card to force the application.
- After forcing the Messenger application, restart the iPhone and then restart the application again. To restart;
- Press and hold Volume Up and Group buttons simultaneously for some seconds
- Release buttons when Slide to Power Off will appear
- Pull the bar and turn off the iPhone
- After 30 minutes, press down on the Team button and release when the Apple icon appears.
Download the Internet Connection
- The Messenger application is based on the internet to work. So, arbitrarily, slow, or internet connection causing Wi-Fi drop, may be the main cause of the application problems.
- The best way to fix messenger that keeps crashing on iPhone from internet issues is by refreshing internet connections.There are two ways to do this as shown below;
- Turn Wi-Fi on and off to solve minor issues involving wireless services and online applications. It will quickly tell iPhone’s Wi-Fi settings and eliminate connection error.
- Hit the Settings app from the Home screen
- Go to Wi-Fi and tap Wi-Fi switch to OFF mode
- Wait for about 30 seconds and tap Wi-Fi switch to turn the function ON
- Once the iPhone reconnects to the respective Wi-Fi network, restart Messenger and try again.
Make Flight Mode Trick to reset phone’s wireless features
- Access the Settings from the Home screen
- Select Flight mode
- Tap Flight Mode switch to ON mode; which will activate wireless radios
- Restart your iPhone
- Return to Settings and hit the Flight Mode menu
- Now switch Flight Mode to PA game
- When the iPhone reset the wireless signals, re-enable Wi-Fi and then try to use Messenger again.
- Making restrictions can also affect how applications are run. They may simply crash or fail to load, or operate improperly. To ensure that the restrictions do not hinder the functionality of the Messenger application, easily activate it as this can repair the messaging application application on your iOS 14 iPhone. To do so;
- Head to the Settings application from you Home screen
- Select Screen Time
- Select Content & Privacy Restrictions
- And then switch to PA.
- You may want to enable the restrictions to work properly, but you should consider activating the Messenger application under the Allow Applications section. Switch Switch is Messenger to allow it to work while other applications are restricted.
Install pending App Messenger Updates
- If none of the above fixes work so far, you can try installing the pending Messenger application updates, because application updates always have solutions included. They incorporate some important fix patches to address existing in-app errors caused by stubborn software glitches and bugs.
- With a stable internet connection and well charged iPhone battery, use the following steps to check for updates and install them manually;
- Inside Home Screen, find the App Store and open the application
- Go to the Today tab below
- In the upper right corner of the screen, hit the user profile icon (Apple ID header), where you should see the account details.
- Find the Updates section that is available and select
- Hit the update option next to the Messenger application to install proximity updates
- If you have time, you can also hit All Tasks Update to update all applications at once
Remove and reinstall App Messenger
- The app may also have issues because it is completely corrupted. Therefore, the best solution and conclusion is to remove the damaged version of Messenger application and reinstall it. This clears the cache of errors that may be bugging the application.
- Use the steps below to remove the Messenger app;
- Go to the Home screen and find the Messenger app icon
- Touch and hold the Messenger app icon until all icons are jiggle and a red X appears on the left side of the icons – this means you have entered Edit mode.
- Tap the red X of the Messenger application
- Hit the utility Delete from pop-upup message to confirm the deletion of the Messenger app
- Click Done to exit the Edit mode
Once the application is deleted, restart your iPhone and use the following steps to re-download and re-install the Messenger app;
- Go to Home screen again and select the App Store icon
- In the bottom right corner, tap the Search function
- Now select Games, Applications, Stories, and more
- In the search field, type in Messenger and then click the Find button on the on-screen keyboard
- Click GET button to start downloading the application.
- When the download is complete, hit the Install function to install the application.
- You can use Apple ID password or Face ID if ready
- Now click on the Login option to access your App Store account if necessary
- Hit the OPEN application when the recording is complete.
Guide about How to fix ‘Messenger Keeps Crashing in iOS’ Issue
In this guide, we told you about the How to fix ‘Messenger Keeps Crashing in iOS’ Issue; please read all steps above so that you understand How to fix ‘Messenger Keeps Crashing in iOS’ Issue in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to fix ‘Messenger Keeps Crashing in iOS’ Issue, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to fix ‘Messenger Keeps Crashing in iOS’ Issue. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.