Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Fix ‘Microsoft Store Stuck on Installing’ Issue on Windows 11 PC. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Fix ‘Microsoft Store Stuck on Installing’ Issue on Windows 11 PC
Windows 11 is an upcoming major release of the Microsoft NT operating system developed by Microsoft. Before upgrading to Windows 11, you need to check your Windows 11 requirements. There are two ways to get Windows 11. One is to download Windows 11 Insider Previewer. Others have to go to “Start> Settings> Update & Security> Windows Update” to update your settings. The Microsoft Store, formerly known as the Windows Store, is the official marketplace for downloading games, applications, movies, and more. It is common to encounter errors, many of which are difficult to troubleshoot. We are here to help you with any Microsoft Store bug.
Try logging in to your Microsoft account again
- Open the “Save” application, then right-click or tap and hold anywhere on the screen.
- Select the “Your Account” option.
- Select “Change User”.
- Enter your Microsoft account credentials, then select “Save”.
Try restarting Windows first. Go to “Start”> “Power”> “Restart”.
Reset Cache Reset Store
Select Start, type “wsreset”, then select the “wsreset” option. The App Store will open where you can see if you can download your applications again.
Fix problems with Windows Update
The Windows Update does not seem to have anything to do with the App Store, but some people have reported these functions.
- Select Start, click “Troubleshooting”.
- Select the “Troubleshooting” option.
- Select the “Edit problems with Windows Update” option in the “Settings and Security” section.
- Select “Next” and follow the rest of the wizard.
Also Windows Update
- Select “Start”, click “services”, then select the option “View local services”.
- Select the “Windows Update” service, then select “Stop” to stop the service.
- Navigate to “C: Windows”.
- Rename the “SoftwareDistribution” folder to “SoftwareDistribution.0”.
- Return to the “Services” screen and restart the “Windows Update” function again.
- Try to record your applications.
Guide about How to Fix ‘Microsoft Store Stuck on Installing’ Issue on Windows 11 PC
In this guide, we told you about the How to Fix ‘Microsoft Store Stuck on Installing’ Issue on Windows 11 PC; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Fix ‘Microsoft Store Stuck on Installing’ Issue on Windows 11 PC in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Fix ‘Microsoft Store Stuck on Installing’ Issue on Windows 11 PC, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Fix ‘Microsoft Store Stuck on Installing’ Issue on Windows 11 PC. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.