Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Fix Microsoft Teams Connection Issues. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Fix Microsoft Teams Connection Issues
Microsoft Teams was launched in 2017 as a unified platform and collaborative platform to help businesses and organizations complete projects. Microsoft builds a single interface for Teams, Office 365, and Skype for Business by leveraging the current Office software experience. However, as with any piece of software, things do not always go as planned. Here are some simple steps you can take to help Microsoft resolve issues.
Try Connecting through the Web Client
It can be very frustrating when you can’t join a meeting and press for a while. Provided you are sure you have Internet Connection, you can connect to Microsoft Teams using a web client instead of a desktop client. To do this, follow these steps:
- Open a meeting invitation.
- Right-click on the Join Microsoft Group Meeting Link in the body of the invitation.
- Select Copy Hyperlink.
- Paste the hyperlink into a browser and click enter.
- Pop-up browserup will ask you if you want to open Microsoft Groups using the application. Click Cancel.
- Select the continue on this browser option. Microsoft members should open as a web application.
Check your network
Many of the network-related errors that occur in Microsoft Groups have to do with connection issues related to your system and not with the application itself. Troubleshooting the Internet connection can greatly improve these issues.
- Open the Settings application, go to Update and Security, select Troubleshooting, and select Internet Connections.
- Allow troubleshooting to work and apply all recommended changes.
- Restart the program.
- Open Microsoft Groups, log in, and try the meeting again.
Allow Microsoft Groups via Windows Firewall
Various antivirus software firewalls do not allow Microsoft Teams to connect to a remote server. Without these links, you cannot be part of a Microsoft Group meeting. There are many scanning tools in different ways to address this issue, but today we are focusing on the built-in Windows Defender Antivirus.
- Open the Explorer Manager and click Next in the status bar. Tap Tap.
- Windows Defender Firewall Settings and Security Control Panel
- Click on Allow application or feature via Windows Defender Firewall in the documentation on the left.
- Click Switch Settings (you will need administrative privileges to do so).
- Scroll through the list of apps and find Microsoft Groups. It is going to show up as teams.exe is not as Microsoft Teams. If you do not find teams.exe, look for Skype business.
- Activate the application for public and private networks and click OK.
- Restart your computer, and you will hopefully be able to join Microsoft Group meetings.
Update Microsoft Groups
Problems with Microsoft Teams are sometimes specific to a specific version of the application. To be fair, this error will go away if you update to version 1808 of the Microsoft Teams. To solve the problem, check the feature or just update the application:
- Open Microsoft Groups.
- Click your profile icon.
- Click Check for Updates and let Microsoft Teams check and install all the latest updates.
Guide about How to Fix Microsoft Teams Connection Issues
In this guide, we told you about the How to Fix Microsoft Teams Connection Issues; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Fix Microsoft Teams Connection Issues in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Fix Microsoft Teams Connection Issues, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Fix Microsoft Teams Connection Issues. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.