Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Fix ‘Task Manager Not Working’ Issue on Windows 11 PC. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Fix ‘Task Manager Not Working’ Issue on Windows 11 PC
Frozen, crashed, unresponsive workstation is one of the most boring problems in Windows 11. Often, users complain that pinned and system icons do not work on assemblies, startup button does not move the start menu when clicked, etc. Sometimes the Windows 11 taskbar may appear after not clicking after a Windows update.
If you encounter a problem with the Windows 11 system tray not loading / working / responding or the problem is crashing, you have come to the right place. Go to the next section to see all-in-one how to fix your problems. If you can’t open the Start menu on your Windows 10 PC, you’ve come to the right place. This article will discuss the best fixes to fix Windows 11 Menu not working.
First up, there is “Microsoft fix” for Dev and Beta channel. These fixes will only occur if you are on script 22449 or build 22000.176 of Windows 11, Note that the fix is using the Command Prompt, so make sure to follow the instructions closely.
- Use CTRL-ALT-DEL and select to open Task Manager.
- Select “More Details” at the bottom of the Task Manager to expand the Task Manager.
- Go to “File” and select “New Task”.
- Click “cmd” in the “Open” field.
- Paste the following: reg delete HKCU SOFTWARE Microsoft Windows CurrentVersionIrisService / f && shutdown -r -t 0
- Click Enter, then your PC should restart. After reboot, everything should be back to normal.
The folks at Windows Central also have some repositories that Microsoft’s fix doesn’t work for you. On three of our PCs, Microsoft redesign works fine, but if you still can’t seem to get things right, here are a few things you can try. Again, some of these are technical, and others much simpler. We suggest you go for Microsoft physical repair first and try these at your own risk.
- Try going to Windows Update> Update History, removing the latest update for Windows, and re-installing it by checking for updates.
- Try not to combine time and date. Press Ctrl-Alt-Del, Select TaskManager, then Select More Details. Select File, then Run New Task. Type Control.exe. In the Control Panel, check Synchronization with Internet time server and change the date to a few days ahead of today and then restart and change the time to the current one.
- Create a new admin user account using Command Prompt and use it temporarily in your account space to make sure you still have access to your PC.
Guide about How to Fix ‘Task Manager Not Working’ Issue on Windows 11 PC
In this guide, we told you about the How to Fix ‘Task Manager Not Working’ Issue on Windows 11 PC; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Fix ‘Task Manager Not Working’ Issue on Windows 11 PC in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Fix ‘Task Manager Not Working’ Issue on Windows 11 PC, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Fix ‘Task Manager Not Working’ Issue on Windows 11 PC. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.