Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Fix ‘The device was reset. To continue sign in with a Google account’ Issue. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Fix ‘The device was reset. To continue sign in with a Google account’ Issue
As Android OS was updated by Google after a while, it always brought some new and exciting developments for the users. One of the improvements highlighted is, among other things, the Google certification process when resetting the device to enterprise settings, which is a plus. feature of an Android Lollipop. This is one step further in securing your device. The problem occurs when your device is running a Lollipop version and you want to restart your device.
Cancel Google Account Certificate after Factory Reset or Delete Data
When you get “This device is configured. To continue logging in with a Google account already synced on this device ”error, the best option is to contact the seller of the product and ask him to sign in with your Google account. Once logged in, you add your own Google account and delete the seller’s account. After that you can configure the company and when the account confirmation screen arrives, just log in with your account details. However, if the seller does not arrive, you can take the following steps to bypass this Google account verification:
- Get your energy phone up to 100% and still delete phone connected to the charger (it is important!) Switch on the phone then go to the screen where you are prompted to enter your email address. In the email box, click Subscribe and select the text by clicking on it. A small menu will appear -up
- Select More and then Help. The Google App will open up.
- In the Google App Search tool, click chrome and from the list of suggestions, select Chrome Application (shown with the Chrome icon). This will open the Chrome browser.
- Click the test dcp application in the search tool of Chrome browser and open the main link. When the page opens, find the link /button to download dcp apk file. Click the link and download the file.
- Hit the back button on it phone to return to the Google app. In the Google application now click downloads and open the Download application from the list of suggestions.
- In the Download application, you will see the downloaded DCP Test application file. Install the test dcp application. At this point, your phone must be 100% charged and connected to charger.
- After the installation of the DCP Test app is complete, open this app. This application will remove the FRP lock (Google account verification lock)
- When the Test DCP app opens, follow the instructions and go for the encryption option.
- Now your phone may restart several times. Whenever you ask for permissions – just for the permissions you need.
- Finally, your phone will open the Home screen without asking for a Google account.
- Go to Settings and perform a factory reset and reset it phone.
- That’s it. When phone will restart, it will not ask you to confirm your already activated Google account.
Bypass Google Account Verification on Samsung Phones
If the above method does not work for you and you are facing a Google account error already synced on a Samsung phone, you can bypass the FRP lock using OTG data cable / drive. To try this method, you will need the following:
- At Samsung phone supporting OTG data cable
- An OTG data cable with pendrive or microSD card support (obtained from Amazon)
- FRP lock application from Root Junky (download the apk file from here and save it on pendrive / microSD connected OTG card)
Guide about How to Fix ‘The device was reset. To continue sign in with a Google account’ Issue
In this guide, we told you about the How to Fix ‘The device was reset. To continue sign in with a Google account’ Issue; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Fix ‘The device was reset. To continue sign in with a Google account’ Issue in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Fix ‘The device was reset. To continue sign in with a Google account’ Issue, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Fix ‘The device was reset. To continue sign in with a Google account’ Issue. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.