Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Fix ‘Valorant Error Code: VAN9001’ Issue in Windows 11 or 10. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Fix ‘Valorant Error Code: VAN9001’ Issue in Windows 11 or 10
Many users are facing “This vanguard version requires a tpm 2.0 version and a secure boot to activate in order to run” error message displayed by error code VAN9001 when trying to unlock up Famous. The error message is set to Windows 11 which is due to the fact that Windows 11 requires you to have TPM 2.0 and Secure Boot is turned on in your BIOS. The reason for the issue in question is obvious from the error message itself. Luckily, there is a very simple fix to the case here so do not worry as we will get you through the process.
Fix: Valorant error code VAN 9001
Valorant Error Code bothers many gamers because it does not determine when players are performing many generic methods such as restarting PC or restarting the game. All patients should be comforted in knowing that we have a trouble-free solution for you to correct this mistake. Just follow the steps mentioned below to fix the Valorant VAN 9001 error code.
- Go to the Windows Search Bar and click on “Edit Group Policy” and open it.
- Here, you need to find the Computer Configuration folder. Once you find it, expand it to find “Administrative Templates”
- After that, expand the Admin Templates to find Windows Components. Expand it too.
- In this list, locate “BitLocker Drive Encryption” and expand it properly.
- In the list, click on Operating System Drivers.
- Now, pay attention to the right side of the window and find “Request additional certificate at Startup”.
- Select this option, double click on it, and use the following settings here:
- Select Done.
- Check Allow BitLocker without TPM compatibility (requires a password or a start key on a USB flash drive
- Click on Apply and then OK.
By performing these steps, the Valorant VAN 9001 error code will be deleted.
Guide about How to Fix ‘Valorant Error Code: VAN9001’ Issue in Windows 11 or 10
In this guide, we told you about the How to Fix ‘Valorant Error Code: VAN9001’ Issue in Windows 11 or 10; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Fix ‘Valorant Error Code: VAN9001’ Issue in Windows 11 or 10 in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Fix ‘Valorant Error Code: VAN9001’ Issue in Windows 11 or 10, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Fix ‘Valorant Error Code: VAN9001’ Issue in Windows 11 or 10. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.