Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Fix ‘Video not Available try Another Server’ Error in Showbox. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Fix ‘Video not Available try Another Server’ Error in Showbox
ShowBox does not work. If you have problems with your Showbox application on Android with errors such as “No video, try another server”, “No server”, “Not working”, “No upload”, No connection “,” No scan possible “, Could not activate this link ‘and all other errors and omissions. In this post, I will tell you how to fix all these problems. Showbox is a very popular online streaming application thanks to its intuitive user interface and easy navigation. Showbox is the most talked about online streaming application with many features offered to the user for free.
Fix Showbox ‘Video did not try another server error’
Update Showbox Application
Updating the update mobile The application these days is very important because there are so many new ones features are added between them to increase performance and their size at a faster rate. Going forward with the same process we have mentioned a few steps below on how users can update the Showbox application.
- The first step is to unlock the Playstore on your smartphone.
- Click ‘Showbox’ in the search bar and pause for a moment.
- Once the ‘Showbox’ application opens up on the Playstore check whether there is an update option shown below.
- If the ‘Update’ option is available then tap the application to be updated with the latest feature.
Opt for VPN Trust
VPN is said to be the most secure link that protects user data from vulnerable hackers. The ISP requires a VPN to be implemented as users enter their credentials while accessing an application that needs to be secure in using secure methods. When you select a VPN network, you will be connected to another IP address if your internet connection is unstable, so the identity of your IP address is hidden from others.
It has been shown that once connected to a VPN via an optional internet connection, the Showbox application works quickly and without any hassle. We recommend that you proceed with this process initially to resolve the Showbox attempt of another server error. Also, follow the steps below for switching to a different VPN Network.
- Open “Settings” on your smartphone.
- Find the “Network” icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Select VPN Network according to your requirements.
- Click on “Connect” button for processing the final The process of connecting to another VPN Network.
Check the Data Connection
We will all agree on this point that the internet connection is the most basic component in everyone’s life these days as locking down suddenly picks up with almost 95% of the population in their trap. homes.
This requires allowing many applications such as Showbox to watch movies and videos easily online, but sometimes a poor network connection is a hindrance and users cannot watch their favorite shows online. In such cases, if the Showbox application does not work properly due to an unstable internet connection, it is recommended that you opt out of another WI-FI service provider, or it may also switch to another. mobile seamless internet connection at good speed.
Delete history and cookies
Unwanted data collection leads to Showbox trying another server error and preventing users from viewing their favorite shows online. From now on it is very important to clear all unnecessary data from the system for the operation of the Showbox application. Additionally, you need to follow some steps for removing cache and cookies from the application.
- The first step is to open the ‘Settings’ on your smartphone.
- Find the ‘Showbox’ application and open it.
- Navigate through the ‘Storage’ section to see how much space the Showbox application uses.
- If you find it not necessary then tap on ‘Clear data and cache’ to remove all unwanted items from the application.
Working on Fixing Unwanted Bugs
- Go to “Settings” and find Applications Manager
- Cross Check all applications downloaded within the smartphone
- Go ahead and click on the ‘Menu’ option
- A message will appear on the screen labeled “Reset app favorites” for eliminating unwanted bugs from the smartphone.
- Tap on “Reset Apps” and then reboot the smartphone.
- Once the device restarts open the Showbox App.
Guide about How to Fix ‘Video not Available try Another Server’ Error in Showbox
In this guide, we told you about the How to Fix ‘Video not Available try Another Server’ Error in Showbox; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Fix ‘Video not Available try Another Server’ Error in Showbox in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Fix ‘Video not Available try Another Server’ Error in Showbox, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Fix ‘Video not Available try Another Server’ Error in Showbox. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.