Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Fix ‘Windows Photo Enhancer not working’ Issue. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Fix ‘Windows Photo Enhancer not working’ Issue
Microsoft Photos is an application for editing photos and creating videos. There are several problems with the main application. The startup of the application is slow and the GUI is not good either. Since the launch of Windows 11, the application has been updated several times. It has now been transformed into an advanced application and is widely used for editing and creating purposes. The application is a feature called Enhance Your Photo. What is this feature Improve color and lighting in your photos. There have been many reports feature does not work after Windows Update. Here in this article, we will go through all the possible solutions to fix it
What Can I Do if the Photos Application does not work?
When fixing this problem, start by restarting the Photos application. Next, update the application to a new feature, enable app troubleshooting, or restart the app. As a last resort, use Microsoft PowerShell to reinstall the application.
Running Windows Store Apps Troubleshooting
You can work troubleshooting Windows applications to restore the Photos app to its working mode. Built-in troubleshooting checks for common app issues and recommends adjustments accordingly. Here it is how to lo o.
- Press Win + I to open the Settings application.
- In the Settings tab, scroll down and click Troubleshooting.
- Next, open Other Troubleshooting.
- Scroll down to the Windows Store Applications and click Run button.
- Wait for the analyst to check and fix any problems. Then, if needed, follow the on-screen instructions to apply any recommended changes.
Check for Any App Updates
Check out the Microsoft Store to see if there is a new update for the Photos app. New updates bring bug fixes and performance improvements. Launch Microsoft Store and search for Microsoft Photos to update the app. Next, click the Update button to install pending updates.
Reset Photos App
Windows 11 allows you to reinstall the built-in application without removing the application. With speed reset, you can restore the application to its default settings when the application is running up. To reset the Photos application:
- Press Win + R to open Run.
- Enter the settings ms: and click OK to open Settings.
- Next, open the Applications tab on the left.
- Click on the Apps & amp; features option.
- Now find the Microsoft Photos application. You can search or scroll through the app list to search.
- Click the three icons menu next to the Photos application and select Advanced options.
- Scroll down and click on Configure button. Then, click Reset button once again to confirm the action.
To customize the Photos app, go to Start> Settings> Applications> Applications and features. Here, find application Photos. Then click the three-dot menu next to it and select Advanced Options. Next, scroll down and click Repair button to start the process. If successful, the sample will appear next to the Repair button.
Turn off OneDrive Cloud-Only Content
The Microsoft Photos app, by default, is configured to display only cloud content from your OneDrive account. Accumulating large image collections from the cloud can slow down the application. To hurry up instructions, you can stop the Photos app from uploading content from the cloud.
- Launch the Photos app and wait for it to load.
- Next, click the three-dot menu in the upper left corner and select Settings.
- Switch for Show cloud-only content from OneDrive and set to Off.
- Close and open the Photos application, and it should load faster than before.
Reinstall the Photos application
You can also install the Photos application to fix the issues caused by file corruption. Unfortunately, the Windows applications built into it are not Uninstalled button. Therefore, we will use the PowerShell command to remove the Photos application. To remove Photos application:
- Click the Win button, then press powershell.
- Right-click on Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator from the search result.
- In the PowerShell window, click the following command to see a list of all installed applications.
- Next, find the Microsoft.Windows.Photos package from the list.
- To find the application, right-click on the PowerShell toolbar and select Edit> Search. Click Microsoft.Windows.
- Photos and hit click to find the application. Then, copy the PackageFullName for the Photos app. In this case, it looks like this:
- To remove an app, enter the following command:
- The full Package name (app feature) changes with every new update the Windows application receives. Therefore, it is important to find and use the FullPackage Name enough to uninstall the application.
- Once installed, open the Microsoft Store and search for Microsoft Photos. Install the app, and it should now work without any issues. If you do not see Install button For the Microsoft Photos app at the Microsoft Store, restart the App Store and try again.
Install New Windows Updates
Windows updates include performance improvements and bug fixes. If Windows 11 updates automatically, you may not have the latest updates. Check if your system has any recent updates and install them to see if that helps solve the problem.
- To install Windows 11 updates:
- Press Win + I to open Settings.
- On the left, click on the Windows Update tab.
- Then click on Check for updates button. Windows will check for and install all pending updates.
Guide about How to Fix ‘Windows Photo Enhancer not working’ Issue
In this guide, we told you about the How to Fix ‘Windows Photo Enhancer not working’ Issue; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Fix ‘Windows Photo Enhancer not working’ Issue in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Fix ‘Windows Photo Enhancer not working’ Issue, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Fix ‘Windows Photo Enhancer not working’ Issue. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.