Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Fix ‘Windows Search Bar Not Showing or Working’ Issue on Windows 11 PC. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Fix ‘Windows Search Bar Not Showing or Working’ Issue on Windows 11 PC
The Windows search bar is the main application. However, this option may be disabled on a Windows 11 device. Indeed, this is a common problem faced by those planning on getting Windows 10 to Windows 11 free upgrade. There is no reason for you to be disabled. In order to use something on your computer, you have to be first. The Windows search bar (or search box) is a one-touch application that gives you quick access to your file explorer, applications, registry, and documents. Windows 11 search engine error is a common bug where the search engine is disabled and you can not type anything at all.
Also, the Start Windows 11 menu (with its own search box) will not respond to your clicks. You can not even access the shutdown and restart buttons! Recently, the problem has been affecting users who went from Windows 10 to Windows 11. It is not possible to touch a PC either laptop available for installation with Windows 11. There is no reason for it other than your own Microsoft errors. Therefore, some corrective actions are needed to restore your computer. So far, the search tool on Windows 11 has been such a hit and miss. Some applicants early complained that they could not enter the search engine, while others complained that their installed applications did not appear up in the results.
How to Fix Windows 11 search problems
There are several things you can try, from simple reboot to system repair and removal programs.
- Restart your computer. Yes, this is an obvious solution and representative to many computer cases, but it is also one of the easiest things to try when trying to fix search problems. An easy way to restart Windows 11 is to right-click the Startup button then go to Lock or Exit> Restart.
- Open the Run dialog box. You do not even need to enter anything! It’s a carefree solution, but it seems to work for people who work into a case where the search tool doesn’t let you click. Use the WIN + R shortcut to launch Run, then go out to see if this fixes the search issue.
- Restart SearchHost.exe. This process works every time you open a search box, and it should be paused when the search window is closed. If there is a problem with opening or closing this process when you need to, it may cause your search term. Press Ctrl + Alt + Del to open the Task Manager. Go to the Details tab and right-click SearchHost.exe. Select Complete task, then confirm with Completion process. Once you get lost from the Task Manager, try opening the search window again.
- Change the search setting to search for more folders. If you think the Windows 11 search application is corrupt because it does not search for files that you know you have, check the set up up to find those folders indeed. To do this, open the search and select the three-dot menu button in the upper right, then select Index options. Activate the Enhancer if you want to search through all your PC folders. Also confirm the folders you want to search by not listing the Removed folders from the advanced search area.
- Activate or restart the Windows Search function. This needs to work in order for Windows 11 to find the files properly. Do this by launching the Run dialog box (WIN + R) and executing the msconfig command. Open Windows Search and select Start. If it is already running, pause and restart.
- Reset Windows 11 search index. Open Settings by right-clicking the Start menu and selecting from the menu, and then go to Search> Windows Search> Customize Search settings> Advanced> Repair.
- Windows includes built-in troubleshooting which may be able to offer another solution not covered above. You can try this through Settings. Once there, go to Update & Security> Troubleshooting> Additional Troubleshooting> Find and Index> Perform troubleshooting, then follow the on-screen steps.
- Microsoft launches updates regularly to not only add new ones features to Windows but to deal with problems as well. There may be an update you have not yet installed which fixes the search problem.
Guide about How to Fix ‘Windows Search Bar Not Showing or Working’ Issue on Windows 11 PC
In this guide, we told you about the How to Fix ‘Windows Search Bar Not Showing or Working’ Issue on Windows 11 PC; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Fix ‘Windows Search Bar Not Showing or Working’ Issue on Windows 11 PC in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Fix ‘Windows Search Bar Not Showing or Working’ Issue on Windows 11 PC, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Fix ‘Windows Search Bar Not Showing or Working’ Issue on Windows 11 PC. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.