Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Generate System Health Report In Windows PC. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Generate System Health Report In Windows PC
In Windows Vista, users can download comprehensive system health reports to help troubleshoot performance and reliability issues with their PC, or to see how their PC health is performing in general. For the average user, this probably won’t mean anything. But for me, I am the kind of user who really loves to run traffic that tells me about my PC, so I am really happy to find this capability in Windows Vista. Windows Vista provides an option to quickly scan a program, which results in a system health report that lists important strategic information about the program.
It takes about 60 seconds to get the information and then display it in a list on the screen. You may find the option to develop a health plan report in your control panel. Click Settings and Maintenance, then Service Information and Tools. Select Advanced tools from the menu and click “System health report” to start the program. It performs various automatic tests on key components such as the operating system itself, hard drives, and other devices. It displays warnings if any of the running tests fail and provides solutions to fix the problem found.
Create a System Health Report In Windows
System Health Report is also part of the latest versions of the Windows operating system. It is more complicated to access though. If you are running Windows 7, do the following to unlock:
- Click on start button and select Control Panel from it when it opens up.
- Select Settings and Security Here.
- Select Service Center on the next page.
- Click on View task details listed to the left.
- Select Advanced Tools on the left.
- Scroll down and select Create a system health report from the list of open tools that open up.
If you are running Windows 8, you need to perform the following steps instead:
- Press the Windows key to open the startup screen if not already open.
- Click Health settings report and switch to settings on the right.
- Select Check your computer status and resolve issues here.
- Click View service information.
- Select Advanced Tools here.
- Select the power system health report from the list of tools.
And lastly, if you are running Windows 10, you need to monitor (note that this works in Windows 7 and 8 also).
- Click the Windows button, type perfmon / traffic and press enter.
- Windows opens the “Application and Performance Monitor” view and starts downloading information about the program.
- A health report appeared in the same view after the scan.
Guide about How to Generate System Health Report In Windows PC
In this guide, we told you about the How to Generate System Health Report In Windows PC; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Generate System Health Report In Windows PC in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Generate System Health Report In Windows PC, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Generate System Health Report In Windows PC. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.