Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to get rid of Android phone pop-up ads. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to get rid of Android phone pop-up ads
At the point when popping up on our Android screens, they get all the true rage they deserve. However, in contrast to Super Bowl promotions, these pop-ups can be mentally risky. They can cause inconvenience, hurt phone’s performance, and may be an indication that the programmer has penetrated the phone line up. That’s where every Android user starts googling “how to stop pop-upup ads on android.
Block pop-ups and intrusive ads in Chrome
- Google Chrome is the default web browser on most Android phones, so it is like most Android users browse the web. The good news is that you do not have to remove Chrome to block ads – and in fact Chrome has built-in tools to block some, but not all, ads.
- To activate them, open Chrome and click the three icons in the upper right, then click Settings. From there scroll down to ‘Site Settings’, and then find two key settings: ‘Pop-ups and redirects’ and ‘Ads’. Tap on each one, and check that the allegation is gray, and the text says that pop-ups and ads are blocked.
- Popup-up blocker will block pretty much every pop-up Advertising when you browse the web, while the advertising program will block all ads on specific websites that “display educational or misleading ads.” That means the sites that have trusted ads will not be affected, but you will get rid of the worst.
Use Lite mode in Chrome
- If you want to go a little further then consider running Chrome’s Lite mode – formerly called Data Storage.
- You’ll find this in the main Chrome Settings section, and there’s a simple switch to turn on or off Lite mode. When activated, removing it is not necessary features of web pages in order to store data and load them quickly – with lots of ads.
- Again, this will not block all single ads, but will reduce the amount you see and speed up your web browser. The bottom line is that it will remove some of the design elements on some web pages, so occasionally the pages may look flat or thin – although the function should not be affected.
Block ads with other browsers
- If you are happy to remove Chrome then you may be able to block even more ads while browsing the web using another browser.
- First up, many Android web browsers feature -built in ad-blocking. You can download the popular Opera browser for free from Google Play, or try the Adblock Browser. Every feature More annoying ad blocking options than Chrome, although you will have to give up on syncing your browsing history with Chrome on the desktop.
- Yandex and Samsung Internet browsers are also worth planning – they do not block ads by default, but both allow you to install ad-blockers extensions, just like a desktop browser.
Install an ad blocking application
- All of the above solutions are focused on your web browser, but it is possible to block ads elsewhere in Android. Google does not allow system-wide ad-blockers though, so you won’t find any in the Play Store.
- This does not mean you can not trust them yet. AdGuard and AdLock both come from reputable cyber security companies, so you can trust them even though they are not from the Play Store. However, to install them you will need to follow us tips on the Android apps download, and decide if you really want to pay a subscription to uninstall the apps once the free trials are complete.
Guide about How to get rid of Android phone pop-up ads
In this guide, we told you about the How to get rid of Android phone pop-up ads; please read all steps above so that you understand How to get rid of Android phone pop-up ads in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to get rid of Android phone pop-up ads, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to get rid of Android phone pop-up ads. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.